A creepy thing to think about.

Copied from the old forum, written by gmodfan11 (now known as Combine/Thisisme).

Seems alot to me that 087-B can read minds and/or hear you. Many times this has happened to poor souls. One person decided to keep looking back when attacked by smiley face guy and he came around the corner and made them run like hell. Also, one time i was playing and i said outloud to myself: "ill this damn thing ever end? *lols*" creepily, the next sign said "no" which does happen sometimes, but i find it creepy that it happened after i asked. I then proceeded to call a priest to exorcise my PC. anyone had something like this ingame surprise you? post it here!
Last edited by SFK363 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: A creepy thing to think about.

Thanx.

I played again recently, and Dont Look at me Appeared, so i stared. I literally said "SCREW YOU IM GONNA LOOK".

At that moment my hand twitched and moved my gaze away from him, then i died.

Many a jimmie was rustled.
I have left ze forums.

That Same Anon wrote:
Thisisme wrote: Many a jimmy was rustled.
THIS IS A JOB FOR OMNIARY
Sir, jimmies can be rustled by anyone considering they have potential. Now, back on topic.

I played SCP-087-B once... that was in class. I met the masked guy and then I got really scared. I don't really remember what happened but I know that I quit. I will never play SCP-087-B again, though I can watch my classmate play it, considering I keep his head between me and the computer screen at most times...

Once my classmate played it and fell off his chair in class.

Also, i can imagine how funny it must be with such a manly man in the class with a bunch of shrimps and squeakers like me.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

TheMoonChef wrote:I hope you're not being serious about the mind reading thing. SCP-087-B was the weekend project of one guy, not an evil experiment in mind reading from the occult. XD
...Right?? :?

Regalis is pretty secretive. When we find out what he looks like, I won't be surprised if he's an evil wizard, or maybe he is DR WONDERTAINMENT!
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

TheMoonChef wrote:
Destructoid wrote:Regalis is pretty secretive. When we find out what he looks like, I won't be surprised if he's an evil wizard, or maybe he is DR WONDERTAINMENT!
Perhaps he has a curly moustache as well, that he twiddles when he's plotting his evil master plans on how he'll collectively rustle the jimmies of everyone on planet earth at the same moment.
That sounds a lot like thisisme

Destructoid wrote:Regalis is pretty secretive. When we find out what he looks like, I won't be surprised if he's an evil wizard, or maybe he is DR WONDERTAINMENT!
I always wanted to meet Dr. Wondertainment.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Good theory, reg maybe is dr. wondertainment. And 087-B is the newest creation, an game about an SCP that is an SCP.
And CB is his WIP, and will be more sentient than ever. 173 has already evolved...
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌