Re: SCP-087-B Wikia Made

Steelpoint wrote:Can we not resort to trolling someone when they do something? I know from personal experience how hard and long it can take to build up a wikia, an example being the Unofficial Xenonauts Wikia I made.

Xenonauts Wiki

Thank you.
YAY STEELPOINT CAME TO THE RESCUE, now i can rebuild the scp-087-b wiki, i can also add you as admin if you make some good edits/pages, steelpoint.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:YAY STEELPOINT CAME TO THE RESCUE, now i can rebuild the scp-087-b wiki, i can also add you as admin if you make some good edits/pages, steelpoint.
Just because your wikia is about SCP doesn't mean that Steelpoint can defend it. Of course you can make him an admin but since it is independent of the forums, he can't really do anything about people trolling it from here. TBH I don't see that this wikia will be successful due to what happened to the last one...

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

hug0905 wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:Can we not resort to trolling someone when they do something? I know from personal experience how hard and long it can take to build up a wikia, an example being the Unofficial Xenonauts Wikia I made.

Xenonauts Wiki

Thank you.
YAY STEELPOINT CAME TO THE RESCUE, now i can rebuild the scp-087-b wiki, i can also add you as admin if you make some good edits/pages, steelpoint.
You really don't understand how things work do you. No matter what, people will hate you, and everything you do shall be destroyed, just because you are too dumb to know when to leave.

I don't even see the point of an SCP-087-b wiki, what are you going to write about? 087-b is not an expansive in anyway whatsoever.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:I don't even see the point of an SCP-087-b wiki, what are you going to write about? 087-b is not an expansive in anyway whatsoever.
what if i said im NOT gonna rebuild the wikia?
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
Cbjfan1 wrote:What exactly is the point of making a wikia for SCP-087-B, when we already have forums for it right here, on the official website?
oooooohhhhhhhhhh, so the wiki of scp-087-b is HERE (no offense)
What exactly do you plan to do with the wiki? Inform people about the game? What else do you need to know besides pressing w, looking around, and moving away from the walking guy?