Re: Why?

Although it's scary, I don't get it. Why are there so many steps that just lead down to NOWHERE! And what's the whole point of putting floor markers on every floor. I've played this game MANY times and, of course, got killed from SCP-087. Is there even an ENDING to this game? I bet that the ending is that you just die any way. But I'll just have to keep playing through many MORE jump-scares to find out. Oh yeah, and by the way, this is my first time on this fourm website, so can anybody give my a walkthrough about how this site works? Thanks! Reply back to me ASAP, please! Thanks!

-SCPfan

The game isn't about completing it or why there's steps, it's about the atmosphere, immersion. It's about keeping your wits about you in troubled times and seeing how far down you can go.

Also, pretty sure the O5 will say if you do something against the rules. Just keep your nose clean 'n' if in doubt, do what the others do.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Shameless thread bump is shameless.

But seriously, check the last post date first.
It slep time bunner.