Re: Why?

Serimah wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Cbjfan1 wrote:Cry is the bestest youtuber :3
He's the only actual "serious" gamer. The only one who shows emotions other than plain humor.
Sometimes he gets so immersed in the game that he actually scares the living piss out of me.
I remember that certain totally insane laugh in one of his "Corpse Party" videos.
I remember seeing him finish the Walking Dead game. The finish... Oh God. He made us all cry tears.

Serimah wrote:"Clem you gotta GO!" The way his voice just cracked and you could hear him fighting the tears... I was crying as well.
He didn't put up a good fight, he cracked. Now that... that was some really good Youtube content right there.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Serimah wrote:"Clem you gotta GO!" The way his voice just cracked and you could hear him fighting the tears... I was crying as well.
He didn't put up a good fight, he cracked. Now that... that was some really good Youtube content right there.
Finished that game recently, even though I saw the ending my eyes kind of teared up.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Finished that game recently, even though I saw the ending my eyes kind of teared up.
No, don't lie to yourself. We know you cried, just like the lot of us who played the game.

If you didn't cry at the end of The Walking Dead, you have no soul

Cbjfan1 wrote:If you didn't cry at the end of The Walking Dead, you have no soul
Then we all have souls...

Serimah wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Cbjfan1 wrote:If you didn't cry at the end of The Walking Dead, you have no soul
Then we all have souls...
Wow, that's somehow really... unexpected :twisted:
Serimah has a soul? Thats interesting.

Havent seen any serious youtubers lately myself though.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Cryoatic is the only serious gamer thatis actually popular and good. Everybodyelse works for humor and it sucks.