Re: SCP-087-B MOD (The last.... deadly day of school)

Zarpox wrote:
hug0905 wrote:hmm, what about your mom?
No, just no. I'm sorry.

But am i the only one who wants to help on the mod because i think this is interesting and a good idea ?
When i follow your post right i should have pm you and ask if i can help. But i didn't do that so.. has someone pm you at least ?
maybe i'll try to record my voice as a girly voice if i can.
go ahead and record your voice and i'll think about using audacity.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:maybe i'll try to record my voice as a girly voice if i can.
Maybe we find someone else for the woman voice. I don't know. But it is all for fun so i guess were not that in a hurry...
and i am just a random guy from Germany that have never voice acted anything. There so many people with a great voice and i think i don't have that. So others can may help better. I don't know how i can really help you. I mean you can do the voices for yourself it is your mod. I'm not special you don't need me. I still have not figured out what I can do best.

But there's a first time for everything.

Will this just edit the GFX and SFX? Imo if you're trying to make a school mod I would probably of done CB as thats more... open. I could see the womans voice being around 35 and yeah, and she says Mr. Al please enter that door (173 room). He says theres something in it and he escapes. I would probably do the girl voice for you but as I say ALLLLLLL the time, I don't have a mic thingy. I could upload it to YouTube though then someone could somehow get the audio of it...?? I have no idea. But 087 would probably have less things to do other than walk making it easier.
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?

Zarpox wrote:
hug0905 wrote:maybe i'll try to record my voice as a girly voice if i can.
Maybe we find someone else for the woman voice. I don't know. But it is all for fun so i guess were not that in a hurry...
and i am just a random guy from Germany that have never voice acted anything. There so many people with a great voice and i think i don't have that. So others can may help better. I don't know how i can really help you. I mean you can do the voices for yourself it is your mod. I'm not special you don't need me. I still have not figured out what I can do best.

But there's a first time for everything.
im thinking of using speakonia and use mike or sam and mary's voice.

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

lol, i realised that i do not really have a microphone. :sob:

I found an Headset but it didn't work... but at least you encouraged me to try to record something.
hug0905 wrote:im thinking of using speakonia and use mike or sam and mary's voice.
It is funny that the actually voice was made with such things too i believe. In that case it worked because it was a more strict voice that fits.
I don't think it will fit now. Not that that is a bad idea but the *sigh* and the *chuckle* will not work and the voice will not have emotionality.

But i see in other threads from you that you tried to change the voice from the *Intercom* because the other was not like a human one... that's another story...

I like your profile picture

EDIT: Hows it going ? Do you still making it ?

Zarpox wrote:lol, i realised that i do not really have a microphone. :sob:

I found an Headset but it didn't work... but at least you encouraged me to try to record something.
hug0905 wrote:im thinking of using speakonia and use mike or sam and mary's voice.
It is funny that the actually voice was made with such things too i believe. In that case it worked because it was a more strict voice that fits.
I don't think it will fit now. Not that that is a bad idea but the *sigh* and the *chuckle* will not work and the voice will not have emotionality.

But i see in other threads from you that you tried to change the voice from the *Intercom* because the other was not like a human one... that's another story...

I like your profile picture

EDIT: Hows it going ? Do you still making it ?
im still working on it, i already finished recording the voice acting with speakonia (and made the sigh and chuckle sound effects with my voice).
i'll use sonyvegas to merge the voice acting.
edit: i felt like i don't need to finish up the rest of the sfx, so here's the mod, good luck

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)