Re: Mine In Dark (087-B Minecraft mod)

I get a MAV whenever I run it.

Medick. Halp.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Cridone wrote:Might be a missing file or something, IDK.

It's probably the resolution, in this case, open the options.ini -file in the game folder and change the resolution to your screen resolution.

If it doesn't work then, just keep trying until it works.
I've already tried that.
Fuck you for being such an asshole, Blitz3D.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Cridone wrote:
Combine wrote:I've already tried that.
Fuck you for being such an asshole, Blitz3D.
wut du u men? bliz3d 4 lief motufuka!

du u wen 2 fite me pnk? il 1v1 yo azz!

V DON'T OPEN!!! V
Spoiler
If it really needs to be said, yes, I'm joking.
I opened it. I'll go shit in the corner of shame now.

Seriously though, Why can't blitz have more detailed errors? It sucks. Why would you violate the memory. That's rape.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Combine wrote: Seriously though, Why can't blitz have more detailed errors? It sucks. Why would you violate the memory. That's rape.
I really agree, try running in administrator or whatever else Reg said about SCP:CB.

If that doesn't work, that sucks.
Spoiler
Real reply to Combine:
Well, because, son. T-

Thread.exe has stopped working, we will t-

MEMORY ACCES VIOLATION

Blitz3D is trying to find a solution to the problem....

Problem found! Re-initializing Mine in Dark...

[LOADING... 0% 6% 27% 58% 79% 99%]

Problem almost initialized...

[LOADING... 100%-56% 3743% 34% 5% 305% 1% -3% -5325% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%]

Sorry, but your crappy PC has ran into a problem, we ()O@#KR wul treiy 2 T{W#JKTW FIEHX @IRK{I)@O{ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUTTTT.....
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

SCP-087-C. Located in :REDACTED:, :REDACTED:, Greenland, the structure has an inside comparable to those of an MMO known has Minecraft, the origin of the structure highly unknown, but MTF Squad :REDACTED: had discovered it while looking through :REDACTED: Forest to capture SCP-:REDACTED:, The structure appears to be a big box on the outside, but when inside, the structure has a path, walls being made of :REDACTED: from Minecraft, and D-:REDACTED:, the only Class-D to make it out, reports seeing a creature and faces explained has :EXPUNGED:. No other known returns have been heard of.
i dont know what to put here, so.....

Patriarchy!

...because women are pure evil, rite? i mean they are all pure sjw, rite? rite?