Re: SCP-087-B - Versus Mode Mod

You can just swap the code though. In normal terms, just use the change the model of the Class-D to SCPs, you can use the Rand function to randomize the model that is going to be used, after that, you can just remove part of the code block and add a EntityInSight function to make them escape once they see you. I'm pretty sure with some pointers and the model change, it must be easier.

Good luck with the mod.
hentai

D-9999 wrote:
garbo wrote:In which languange is SCP087B programmed?
Maybe I could help, because I really like the idea of having a hunter/prev 087
I know it's made in B3D, but I'm not sure what language... If you WANT to help, much is appreciated! Just add me on Skype.
My Skype: mariathedclass
I haven't got internet now (well, only sometimes, but very bad connection). If you post what you need, maybe there's something I could do xD. I'm just starting at programming (only vb.net and some C/C++/Java), but I'm trying to learn as much as I can
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

garbo wrote:
D-9999 wrote:
garbo wrote:In which languange is SCP087B programmed?
Maybe I could help, because I really like the idea of having a hunter/prev 087
I know it's made in B3D, but I'm not sure what language... If you WANT to help, much is appreciated! Just add me on Skype.
My Skype: mariathedclass
I haven't got internet now (well, only sometimes, but very bad connection). If you post what you need, maybe there's something I could do xD. I'm just starting at programming (only vb.net and some C/C++/Java), but I'm trying to learn as much as I can
Well, I'll look into what SCP-087-B's code is. But our best communication is through Skype.
I'm not on the forums as much as I should be, so it's best to talk in there.(no, I don't have a working mic at the moment, and if I did, I wouldn't use it.)
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.