Re: SCP-087-B - Versus Mode Mod

D-9999 wrote:
garbo wrote:In which languange is SCP087B programmed?
Maybe I could help, because I really like the idea of having a hunter/prev 087
I know it's made in B3D, but I'm not sure what language... If you WANT to help, much is appreciated! Just add me on Skype.
My Skype: mariathedclass
B3D itself IT'S a programmer language, however, it was based on other programming language, I'm a beginner at C programming, and from what I know, it is possible that B3D it's based on C or C++ as most of its structure comes from that language, also, that language it's used on really famous game engines.
hentai

CristianHG wrote:
D-9999 wrote:
garbo wrote:In which languange is SCP087B programmed?
Maybe I could help, because I really like the idea of having a hunter/prev 087
I know it's made in B3D, but I'm not sure what language... If you WANT to help, much is appreciated! Just add me on Skype.
My Skype: mariathedclass
B3D itself IT'S a programmer language, however, it was based on other programming language, I'm a beginner at C programming, and from what I know, it is possible that B3D it's based on C or C++ as most of its structure comes from that language, also, that language it's used on really famous game engines.
I also checked it out and I saw it was like a mesh of C and VB.
What I don't know about is all the Online stuff and this... If you know anywhere/book where I could get some info :P
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

garbo wrote: I also checked it out and I saw it was like a mesh of C and VB.
What I don't know about is all the Online stuff and this... If you know anywhere/book where I could get some info :P
Well, there are no certain books or sites for Blitz, but I would recommend you to study the basic structure of C.

But well, if you'll rather learn Blitz, you can go in this site and check the forums, some great advise there:

http://www.blitzbasic.com

And for information about the language itself, you can check it out in wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlitzBasic
hentai

CristianHG wrote:
garbo wrote: I also checked it out and I saw it was like a mesh of C and VB.
Well, there are no certain books or sites for Blitz, but I would recommend you to study the basic structure of C.

But well, if you'll rather learn Blitz, you can go in this site and check the forums, some great advise there:

http://www.blitzbasic.com

And for information about the language itself, you can check it out in wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlitzBasic
Wow, nice, thanks :D
I am already learning C/C++
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

CristianHG wrote:
D-9999 wrote:Any and all help is appreciated. If any of you want to help, you know where to find me... In the dark shadows of a Skype window... *fades away*
I would help you, but, you know, you hate me n' stuff.
That's because I thought you actually were serious. Y'know, with that flamewar and stuff. :|
I guess I can offer forgiveness this time. Just don't do it again. :)
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.