If you hear static: Be careful.

If you hear sirens: You are *******!

A nice video of the thing here ;)
Spoiler
Thank you JELlegendz. You are the best!
[youtube]EJlevEWAyoQ[/youtube]
You still want to enter?
Spoiler
Last edited by Zarpox on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Re: Silent Hill - Otherworld

Zarpox wrote:
D-9999 wrote:You have managed to scare the living shit out of me. Well done! :3
Thank you. Is that a good thing? ;P
I will hear everything :D

Did you played a Silent Hill game before?
D-9999 wrote:WHO THE HELL NEEDS SLEEP ANYWAYS? XDD
I don't know...
I actually have played Silent Hill 1, 2, and 4.
I haven't played 3 yet, however. Gotta do that sometime, :/
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:I actually have played Silent Hill 1, 2, and 4.
I haven't played 3 yet, however. Gotta do that sometime, :/
I have played 1, 2, 3, Origins, Shattered Memories and Downpour.
Little stupid how I played them and in which order ;/
But in the end it was good.

I mean the first Silent Hill game I played was Shattered Memories (I can recommend that), 2 or 3 years ago .
After that Silent Hill 1. (I know you should start with the first one ;D) but anyway it was very good and not only because it was like a trip in the past with nostalgia in the wrong way because Shattered Memories is a new interpretation (Not a remake) of Silent Hill 1.
*cough* I played them with a cracked psp

I think some time after that Silent Hill Origins with the psp too....

After that I bought me at the same time:
The Silent Hill HD Collection for the Xbox 360
and Silent Hill Downpour for the PS3

I am looking forward to bought 2 and 3 for the PS2 sometime because the "HD" collection was not that good....
Maybe I will play 4 and 5... and there is a Game Boy Silent Hill and the "new" Silent Hill for the PS Vita thing...
I have not watched the 2 movies yet ;P

So much to discuss about all the games... You can ask me all you want.
Sure I have some storys about each game and the experience and all but that would make the post too big and detailed.
The experience of all games was very good and special. I played some of them very excessive.

I love Silent Hill.

WhiteAce wrote:I haven't played silent hill but I have been looking forward to buying a silent hill game and then sitting down to play it sometime.
Thats good to hear ;D Hope you will enjoy Silent Hill. Of course you should start with the originally first one but maybe it is hard to get. I don't know...
and you need the right console of course xD I mean Silent Hill 1 was for PS1 and you can play that with a PS2 but there is also a PS3 PSN download but the PS3 has some problems with original PS1 games because of that there is a sound bug.

I started with Shattered Memories as you can read but that is not really a classic Silent Hill game. The gameplay mechanic is completely different and maybe you get a
wrong opinion about the Silent Hill games.
Same with the "HD" collection shit that gives not the same as the original.

We will see :)
WhiteAce wrote:I will definitely give this a try sometime when it is released.
The "Mod" I made I released the date as I open this thread. I know it is a little bit irritating that I made the picture as the download link. Just click it.
Good that I do not put so much spoilers in this thing xD But some references you will only get if you have played Silent Hill. I do not know if you should play this thing then.
It is poorly fan made but it was fun to made.