The Bloody Hallway (My second 087-B Mod)

After the last deadly day of school (my very first 087-b mod i created), i thought it's time to spook some chills in your spines, huh?

I present you:
THE BLOODY HALLWAY

Story:
A unknown person opens a door to this building, with blood covered throughout the whole building, a strange voice makes the unknown person find him, later, however, the voice wants to find the unknown person, due to the unknown person finding him, one day, i came across that building, one day, i received an email from one of my sources about this, this is what the email went like:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

This bloody building was made in, um, i'm not sure, maybe around 1890 or 1876? i don't know, all i knew is that the building was closed up recently due to no one working there, oddly, some people would end up breaking into there, and every time i walked by that building, it would look like red every time, one day, i got the goverment's permission to enter that red-blood building, when i went in there, i saw very much blood in there, i got really scared i nearly started getting out of there, when suddenly, i heard a strange voice saying "you get out of here before i find you, like this one" then i thought "Ha, tape recorders equal, trying to scare the crap out of you", once again, i heard the strange voice again, this time it said "I'm no tape recorder" this time, i was really scared, i before i knew it, a pale faced smile guy was coming to kill me, luckily, the police came by and shot it, and the thing was dead now, later that day, construction workers were working together to break down that place, that day, equaled.... death.
-Your source.
-End of story-

ABOUT THIS MOD:
This mod has lack of sound and texture edits, but it should still scare you :)

PICTURES:
[I'm not going to add any pictures since i am very scared to play this mod, however, if your see any thing interesting in this mod, go ahead and take any screenshot in this mod]

VIDEOS:
[yep, this will be the first mod where any of you can record a video on this mod, note i only want the link] DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/20k05 ... allway.zip
Last edited by hug0905 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: The Bloody Hallway (My second 087-B Mod)

Hi Hug! Sorry I didn't tell you yet, but I've played, recorded it and made a lets play. All I gotta need is a thumbnail next and then I will upload it. I guess it'll be online around Mon- or Tuesday. :D I couldn't write you on youtube, because I am not a contact of yours. :/
Let's Sing a Song! SCP Containment Breach Song! The End is Nigh! (REMASTERED)
Let's Sing a Song! Lyrahel - Certain Enemy!
Games in Time on Facebook!

Re: The Bloody Hallway (My second 087-B Mod)

Lyrahel wrote:Hi Hug! Sorry I didn't tell you yet, but I've played, recorded it and made a lets play. All I gotta need is a thumbnail next and then I will upload it. I guess it'll be online around Mon- or Tuesday. :D I couldn't write you on youtube, because I am not a contact of yours. :/
That's ok! i can't wait!
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)