SCP-087-B Wiki

Bit of history

There were some SCP-087-B wikis people made, me and some other people thought they sucked so we made our own SCP-087-B wiki. We later realized a SCP-087-B wiki was pointless due to how miniscule the game is and abandoned it in favor of a page for SCP-087-B on the Official SCP - Containment Breach wiki, which you can see here:

http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/SCP-087-B

So basically, not much to see in this thread except history.
Last edited by Cridone on Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:11 am, edited 7 times in total.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Re: SCP-087-B Wiki

So far so good, what I don't appreciate is how it's subcategorized; personally I would prefer having a "On the Wiki" "Cannon" "Engineering", Cannon would contain the Monsters and anything that (obviously) has to do with cannon stuff and Engineering would include things such as Modding, Mapping, Soundtrack and textures.

About the Wiki itself, it isn't so bad, but I think the homepage could be a little bit more detailed, what I mean by that, is giving a brief summary with about 1 or 2 pictures to fill the homepage. Or instead of that, make it stylish, adding sidebars and modifying block colors. Also, the background, instead of just the bricks, make it like if you were in the staircase.

The content's quite good, can't lie about that.

Aside from the design problems, the wiki itself is really good.

Good luck.
hentai

Cridone wrote:Sorry about the background, I was high last night.
hug0905 wrote:The wiki seems nice, the problem, however, some pages have inaccurate information.
Then please say what information is wrong, don't be like "o da wike iz leik, rung ad shiz"

[EDIT]
I have spare time to edit, but my monitor is being a bitch.
common dude, that reply i made was yesterday, D-9999 removed protection so i could edit them, note that v0.1 had the floor indictator on the top left corner, in v0.2, however, had signs you maybe know.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
Cridone wrote:Sorry about the background, I was high last night.
hug0905 wrote:The wiki seems nice, the problem, however, some pages have inaccurate information.
Then please say what information is wrong, don't be like "o da wike iz leik, rung ad shiz"

[EDIT]
I have spare time to edit, but my monitor is being a bitch.
common dude, that reply i made was yesterday, D-9999 removed protection so i could edit them, note that v0.1 had the floor indictator on the top left corner, in v0.2, however, had signs you maybe know.
Please, just call me Maria. And you're free to edit. The wiki is unlocked except in certain crucial parts.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.