Re: SCP-087-B Wiki

hug0905 wrote:D-9999 created the wiki before you made the page on the Containment Breach wiki, Commander, so no, the 087-B wiki shall not go down.
That's not how it works.

Edit: In hindsight, I'm going back on my decision to keep up the wiki just to put a redirect on the front page. Probably no one aside from people on the forums visit the wiki, so it'd be completely useless.
Last edited by Cridone on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
hug0905 wrote:D-9999 created the wiki before you made the page on the Containment Breach wiki, Commander, so no, the 087-B wiki shall not go down.
That's not how it works.

However, the SCP-087-B wiki will stay up< But their will be a redirect on hte homepage to the page on the CB wiki.
No need to have a redirect, just ignore Commander, keep your wiki up with all of the pages, and you will be fine.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
Cridone wrote:
That's not how it works.

However, the SCP-087-B wiki will stay up< But their will be a redirect on hte homepage to the page on the CB wiki.
No need to have a redirect, just ignore Commander, keep your wiki up with all of the pages, and you will be fine.
I'm reeling from the ignorance and naiveté in this comment so hard that I can't even think of a proper response at the moment.
Last edited by Cridone on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Erm, no. He has a good point. 087-B is already on SCP:CB wiki, so all of info there is also correct.
Why do you want that site?

hug0905 wrote:D-9999 created the wiki before you made the page on the Containment Breach wiki
....so? How is this a justification for keeping the wiki open? All of the information for 087-B can easily fit on a single page which is why the CB wiki documents 087-B in the first place.
Cridone wrote:However, the SCP-087-B wiki will stay up, but there will be a redirect on the homepage to the page on the CB wiki.
What's the point of leaving the wiki opened if it's just going to redirect to the CB wiki?

I think Hug is missing the part where I agreed that the SCP-087-B wiki is useless and want it to be gone as well. I'm going back on wanting to keep the wiki up just to put a redirect on the main page to the SCP:CB wiki, as that defeats the entire point of this decision. So, in case anyone was unsure of my opinion, I'm going to make it especially clear:

I completely agree to the wiki being shut down, and have no outsides reasons for this decision, only the logical, rational thought that the wiki is completely useless as it doesn't even have more than 10 pages and could easily fit onto a single page. Not only that, but, considering SCP:CB is technically the spritiual successor to SCP-087-B, it's all too fitting to put said page on the SCP:CB wiki.
Last edited by Cridone on Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:34 am, edited 6 times in total.