SCP-173-B

I understand you guys were or still are mad about my last posts but I recently started working on a mod for SCP-087-B, and I was wondering do guys know where I can upload this mod?
I love this game!
Check out where I've been surviving horror! http://m.youtube.com/user/G4meFr3ak096

Re: SCP-173-B

Use mega or mediafire (or if you are having a failure of your computer, dropbox).
Anyways, stop posting threads like this, it gets annoying and annoying and annoying, we are not here to talk about mods, we are here talking about SCP-087-B, not mods, the only time you are posting mods, is when you ANNOUNCE IT, like this, this thread isn't an annoucement of a upcoming mod, this is just a question thread.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

G4meFr3ak096 wrote:Thank you for the information, then I suppose I will put a download link in "modding" section, and I do definitely enjoy playing SCP-87-B every now and then.
The "Modding" Section is only for SCP:CB, not SCP-087-B

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

G4meFr3ak096 wrote:I believe I can post this In the modding section, after all it is a SCP mod.
If it's a SCP:CB mod, you can post it in the "Modding" section, but for SCP-087-B mods, you post them in this section. (I'm captain obvious!)

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

STOP.
MAKING.
THREADS.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away