Re: Black Plague (SCP-087-B mod/Suggestion)

D-9999 wrote:
IKnowRight wrote:You're pretty good at keeping frictional games' style seeing as you appear to have given that thing a penis.
That's an umbilical cord. It is common on all of the Tuurngait. And I actually used the default model and edited it slightly.
Ah. Since it's untextured I can't see the depth correctly so I thought it was a penis of some kind. I haven't played black plague so I have no idea what a Tuurngait is. I mean, FG has nearly all of the naked models with a penis so yeah... My Mistake.
Also Known as Combine
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3154
Creator of the glorious Omega Shitheads

IKnowRight wrote:
D-9999 wrote:
IKnowRight wrote:You're pretty good at keeping frictional games' style seeing as you appear to have given that thing a penis.
That's an umbilical cord. It is common on all of the Tuurngait. And I actually used the default model and edited it slightly.
Ah. Since it's untextured I can't see the depth correctly so I thought it was a penis of some kind. I haven't played black plague so I have no idea what a Tuurngait is. I mean, FG has nearly all of the naked models with a penis so yeah... My Mistake.
Textures and I are not good friends. :/ That's why the thing is black/gray.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

IKnowRight wrote:
D-9999 wrote: Textures and I are not good friends. :/ That's why the thing is black/gray.
Well, I'm not a good texturer either. I can hardly model too.
This mod will need a texturer. (Is that even a word?)
Well it won't need a texturer because you'll only see the Tuurngait Infected briefly.
And also, here's a download:
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.