Re: List of SCP-087-B Mods

Cridone wrote:
SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:I got a mod that i just made yesterday. It's a mod based of the dot hack series.

https://www.mediafire.com/?3whrqup3kh5mzj9
I wrote:NOTE:
  • The mod NEEDS a preview video or a thread. If it doesn't have one of these, I won't list it here.
    I'm tired of linking only downloads to mods.
I just made an account on the fuckin website. Cut me some slack. I cant post threads yet. And if you can send me software besides fraps that can record a video without it taking a shit ton of memory then by all means PLEASE let me know. But how about you give it a try. THEN,tell me what you think. instead of instantly calling it shit and complaining about how people send you just downloads. Cause not everyone can do what you want them to do. I took the effort to change the textures and sounds using FL studio for music. And using MS paint and lunapic for the graphics. I WAS gonna change the models but i just decided to change the textures on them because i didnt wanna break the game and make it non playable. I was VERY careful with this shit. So just try it. do a quick check. Then if its not worth this thread. Then fuck it. Also i think this is my third post on something so i should be able to do thread. If so ill post a link to the thread.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION

SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:I just made an account on the fuckin website. Cut me some slack. I cant post threads yet. And if you can send me software besides fraps that can record a video without it taking a shit ton of memory then by all means PLEASE let me know. But how about you give it a try. THEN,tell me what you think. instead of instantly calling it shit and complaining about how people send you just downloads. Cause not everyone can do what you want them to do. I took the effort to change the textures and sounds using FL studio for music. And using MS paint and lunapic for the graphics. I WAS gonna change the models but i just decided to change the textures on them because i didnt wanna break the game and make it non playable. I was VERY careful with this shit. So just try it. do a quick check. Then if its not worth this thread. Then fuck it. Also i think this is my third post on something so i should be able to do thread. If so ill post a link to the thread.
All I was pointing out was that you need a thread or video in order for your mod to be on this list, that's it. I wasn't saying it was shit, and I don't care if you're able to make the thread/video or not.
Unless you had a thread or video, I was not adding it. There was no reason for you to act like an ass.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

All I was pointing out was that you need a thread or video in order for your mod to be on this list, that's it. I wasn't saying it was shit, and I don't care if you're able to make the thread/video or not.
Unless you had a thread or video, I was not adding it. There was no reason for you to act like an ass.[/quote]

fuck. your right your right. Sorry about that.....just been really stressed with this game where i DJ online at. Lots of greifers DDoS the place because its mostly a place for furries. but anyones allowed there. God the furry fandom gets so much whiplash and hatred for some reason.
Undertale Genocide Path:

Cridone wrote:Alright, added your mod now. Should be easy to find, the list is in alphabetical order.
thanks also sorta a rough start to the forums XD. I actually created an account here cause your topic was first topic i saw cause i google searched SCP-087-B mods. So your topic apparently is super popular amongst google search results.
Undertale Genocide Path: