[v0.3] Rooms and events

How many room are in the game and how many events can happen in them? This is a list of all the rooms (and their relative events, in v0.3...) I know:

SCPs LIST=
SCP-087-B-1= The black guy wearing a white mask with SCP-087-B-3's smile printed on it.
SCP-087-B-2= The red guy that kills you if you don't look at him.
SCP-087-B-3= The smileing face that says "NO!" and disappears when you approach it.

ROOMS LIST=
Room: Starting room
Description: The room with the door where you start the game.
Events: Nothing special can happen in this room (randomly).
Always-present events: 1) A guy (probably a scientist) tells you that you are inside SCP-087-B suggesting you to proceed with caution.

Room: Simple hallway
Description: A simple hallway, the most common "area" in the game.
Events: 1) Nothing happens.
2) SCP-078-B-1 appears in front of you, you have to walk backwards to avoid him.
3) The screen gets black and SCP-087-B-1 appears standing at the end of the hallway, then the screen gets black again and a light starts flashing, on every flash SCP-078-B-1 will teleport more near to you.
4) A wall it's blocking the way and SCP-087-B-1 appears behind you and starts walking torwards you; the wall will disappear before SCP-087-B-1 can get you, giving you a way to escape from him.
5) SCP-078-B-1 appears at the end of the corridor near the stair, you have to stop moving to avoid touching him; he will disappear in an istant.
6) SCP-078-B-2 appears behind you and starts walking torwards you, you have to keep walking to avoid him.

Room: Fork
Description: A big room with two roads to choose, one is the right one and the other is the wrong one (with SCP-087-B-2 inside a pit...)
Always-present events: 1) SCP-087-B-2 will appear behind you and start walking torwards you if you get too near to the pit (without falling down...)

Room: Big room with a handrail
Description: A big room with stairs (with a handrail), on a wall there is a path that leads you forward.
2) SCP-087-B-2 will appear in a corner and will keep saying "Don't look at me", but you have to stare at him all the time or he will dash torwards you and kill you.

Room: Hallway with a little corner
Description: A hallway with a little corner, it usually spawns after the "Big room with a handrail"
Events: Nothing special can happen in this room.

Room: Hallway with a window
Description: A hallway with a squared window in the middle, on the other side there is another short and dark hallway.
2) SCP-087-B-2 can be seen sitting on the other side of the window, he can't hurt you in any way.

Room: Room with 4 little hallways
Description: A rectangular room with two long hallways (one leading INTO the room and one OUTSIDE the room...) and other 4 little hallways connecting them.

Room: Maze room
Description: A little maze with some dead-ends.

Room: Ending room
Description: A hallway with a wall blocking your path, it's always the last room of the game.
Always-present events: 1) SCP-078-B-1 will appear behind you and start walking torwards you, but this time the wall will not diseappear and you will get killed. After this, the game will close and an ending message will appear.

COMMON EVENTS (present in any room)=
1) SCP-087-B-3 has a chance to appear in the middle of the current room, it will say "NO!" and disappear if you approach it.
Last edited by Mr. Shy-Guy on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

Re: [v0.3] Rooms and events

Cridone wrote:Dude, you do realize Glimpse (the smile in the dark) randomly spawns, right? Or am I missing something?
Thanks, I thought that it can spawn only in some places (because it can never spawn in the big room, only in the hallway after it...)
D-9999 wrote:There is no SCP-087-B-5 anymore, and it was just SCP-087-B-2 saying that back in 0.1, as the Red Mist Monster is the only creature capable of speech in-game.
I read about him in the wiki:
SCP-087-B-5's Wiki page wrote:SCP-087-B-5 is a non-visible entity. In-game it simply says "Behind You" and has a chance to kill you when you turn around.
Maybe the article was wrote by a random guy; thanks for the information!

I edited the first post with the rights events, thanks again! :wink:

That's a old not-supported wiki, for info on the game go here: http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/SCP-087-B

The Masked Man is SCP-087-B-1, The Red Mist Man (or Monster) is SCP-087-B-2, and the Cheshire Smile is SCP-087-B-3.
The pit isn't really a SCP, And the chessire smile doesn't kill you if you stare at it for to long.
Last edited by Cridone on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:That's a old not-supported wiki, for info on the game go here: http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/SCP-087-B

The Masked Man is SCP-087-B-1, The Red Mist Man (or Monster) is SCP-087-B-2, and the Cheshire Smile is SCP-087-B-3.
The pit isn't really a SCP, And the chessire smile doesn't kill you if you stare at it for to long.
Thanks, I edited the first post again. Now it should not contain errors. :)
After knowing that, I will never visit the old Wiki anymore (why should I read an article with fake informations? It's useless...)

EDIT: Edited the first post, I forgot to put the last room...