Mechavomit's dungeon/SCP-087-C

Back in April 1st 2014 i found a little folder of SCP-087-B that i managed to mod and screw around with a little bit as a inside joke with my friend Mechavomit. She insisted to do a little voice acting into it as i replaced some textures and music followed by ambients etc. Sadly i never got my hands on the folder again after creating this little mod, due to being buried of homework and life. (let's throw TF2 in there shall we?) After finding it i realised i could have posted this here as a little April fools joke, as much as it stopped me i didn't quiet have the time and i thought it would be kinda stupid and silly…

I will probably keep updating this little mod if that's what you folks desire, but as far as my mind goes it should be done by now.

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?yum6rhomxhp4j0u

You might also be asking yourself: ''Why didn't you just post it BEFORE you lost it?'' now, first thing is first. Of course as stated above homework and etc, but also that i lost interest in it as i and Vomit didn't pay much attention to it later in the days.

This mod has a little humour in it, but i can't recall wether i touched the wall.ogg file or not.

Enjoy.

Cheers, Tony ''August'' Skate~

P.S. If there is any grammatical errors and or possibly misspellings then please bear with me as i am in a hurry.
"You could possibly add something I just shit out."

~ Agent Ulgrin 2014

Getting hit by vehicles ever since -69