Re: New SCP-087-B wiki

*sigh*
I'm going to try and be as nice as I can be when saying this.
The SCP-087-B wikis(yes there was more than one) serve no purpose, the SCP Containment Breach Wiki covers 087-B already. I once made a 087-B Wiki, and I had it taken down. Also why ban CommanderPro? It's not like he's going to care, nor is he going to even look at the wiki. Now my honest opinion; A 087-B Wiki is a waste of time and space. No offense, okay? It's just my opinion.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

I agree with D-9999. SCP-087 is an extremely small game and serves no purpose whatsoever. If you can't make more than 50 pages on your wiki, then your subject is too minor and small to have an entire database dedicated to it. And I'm pretty sure you can't make 50 pages about walking down stairs.

And why would Commander be banned? I'm sure he's done nothing wrong.

:079_2:

So, I've been talking about 079, and stuff, He should be updated along in 087-B as he pursues the player.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Cridone wrote:
Airplane611 wrote::079_2:

So, I've been talking about 079, and stuff, He should be updated along in 087-B as he pursues the player.
Oo-oh god, I'm dying of laughter right now. XDDDD
I'm about to as well xD
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)