scp 087 b UDK port (WIP)

the story: just like the normal one but with storyline. you are Class D 5936 and you are in the testing. the lower you go the sadder it goes like the scp has a terrible past live and you has the same live as him. and the scientist heard the conversation and delusions and more

still unplanned suggestion will replied
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Re: scp 087 b UDK port (WIP)

I think a thing I liked about SCP-087-B was every time you felt like a new test subject, you were playing as a different person. So I hope that if you ever do this, you make the numbers of 'D-XXXX' random.

Also, "With storyline"? Ok, there is no way you can give storyline to a game about walking down stairs, but the story will most likely be very.... riveting.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

start working with the model, (the scp cb UDK? i will make it after this game)
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Now now guys, just because his English is poor and he hardly ever makes sense no matter where or what he posts doesn't mean his scripting is poor. I wanna see where this goes.

Cridone wrote:
RancidBuffalo wrote:Now now guys, just because his English is poor and he hardly ever makes sense no matter where or what he posts doesn't mean his scripting is poor. I wanna see where this goes.
By scripting do you mean story or scripting in UDK?
UDK

Just found this and the date is about a week less than a month. Because of that, I'll just bump and ask if Yonzo is still making this? I'd like to see aforementioned "script".