Re: help with the game

Serimah wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:
Sparks wrote:

If that were to happen I'm afraid I might piss my pants.
"BEHIIIIIND YOU!!" *turns around* *PEDOFACE*
I would be more scared if you turned around and saw Justin Bieber singing Baby.....Oh no..
I have just inspired a mod for 087-B, the 087-Bieber mod....
Please, i beg of you, don't make this mod! The game would become too terrifying to play!!

EDIT: I call copyright on this mod idea, this will now be my project when i have time for it.
Sparks Copyright material "SCP-087-Bieber mod"
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote: I would be more scared if you turned around and saw Justin Bieber singing Baby.....Oh no..
I have just inspired a mod for 087-B, the 087-Bieber mod....
Please, i beg of you, don't make this mod! The game would become too terrifying to play!!

EDIT: I call copyright on this mod idea, this will now be my project when i have time for it.
Sparks Copyright material "SCP-087-Bieber mod"

Nah, that wouldn't scare me. But it would give me the urge to open the door to SCP-087B's staircase and throw a bunch of grenades inside.
"DON'T LOOK AT M-BOOOM!"
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Megaspear wrote:it too kme a while but if you stare at the shadow guy with the glowing eyes (not the popup smiley face) then he cant get you, he's actually trying to trick you!! :shock:
Haha, I know what you mean :D At first when I heard him stammer his usual "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" I'd also avoid looking at him whatsoever. But then after dying a good 5-6 times in a row I realized that this red bastard was trolololing me :shock:
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

S-COM wrote:its out
ERROR ERROREROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL434%#$%t#gfn#$my#^m$m^#$^death^#tg#GDIDDE5234RTIN43FDIE5634NT34UN43UTN34TEASTEREGGLOL423I4832DH38HDF8FH8FHHFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITHUNGERSFFWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFORHHHHHHHHBLOODHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

--<File has been locked remotely. Please CoNtAcT a SUpRvSr ImmeDADTLDLIEDIEDIEIDDIEIDIEDIE>--
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card