Re: help with the game

Sometimes the face isn't visible at all, unless you look very closely at the middle of the hall way, but the face is best when it does it's "NO!" and is visible.
I love how in every video i see with new people playing it, they make a jump when it happens.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:Sometimes the face isn't visible at all, unless you look very closely at the middle of the hall way, but the face is best when it does it's "NO!" and is visible.
I love how in every video i see with new people playing it, they make a jump when it happens.
Odd, I never had any trouble spotting the face at all as it stood out way too much in the dark.
Pretty much like 106's eyes in the distance. I know that lots of people were missing this but to me it was always clear to see *shudder*
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

I always thought 106's eyes were flies or dust particles, until he took me into his pocket dimension a few times.
Haven't seen him in any seeds since his new model was added, except for the Gate A ending with him walking there, or when i contain him in his containment chamber.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:I always thought 106's eyes were flies or dust particles, until he took me into his pocket dimension a few times.
Haven't seen him in any seeds since his new model was added, except for the Gate A ending with him walking there, or when i contain him in his containment chamber.
Well, to me they were a bit too.... burning to confuse them with dust particles :D
But speaking of which, there ARE dust particles in CB now. They were irritating me to hell at first.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah