Re: 087-B - Axe Murderer

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
slender1200 wrote: I think that you can walk through that.
You can, but...
I wrote:no actual hallway appears to connect to the next room down, forcing me to go back up the stairs or kill myself
What I mean, is that once you walk past the floating tile, you come to a dead end. My bad, I should have worded that better. :?
Hm, never seen that before.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:Update: New version, added some thingy's in the start room.
This mod is pretty good! One way you could further improve it is by editing the "figure-8" room so it's not super easy to traverse (Making it bigger and more maze-like).

Also, "Thishl is my choishll for imploving the game"

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
slender1200 wrote:Update: New version, added some thingy's in the start room.
This mod is pretty good! One way you could further improve it is by editing the "figure-8" room so it's not super easy to traverse (Making it bigger and more maze-like).

Also, "Thishl is my choishll for imploving the game"
That is a good idea, I always thought that the maze was super small, and once you do it one time, you go through it so easily the other times.

slender1200 wrote: That is a good idea, I always thought that the maze was super small, and once you do it one time, you go through it so easily the other times.
Yeah, the other "proper" maze is small too, but it's at least challenging on the first try or if you haven't played the game in a while and forgot how to traverse it.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
slender1200 wrote: That is a good idea, I always thought that the maze was super small, and once you do it one time, you go through it so easily the other times.
Yeah, the other "proper" maze is small too, but it's at least challenging on the first try or if you haven't played the game in a while and forgot how to traverse it.
Yea, but same thing, once you do it, you go through it quickly the next times