087-B - Axe Murderer

User avatar
slender1200
MTF
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Not a Salad

Re: 087-B - Axe Murderer

Postby slender1200 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:41 pm

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
slender1200 wrote:I think that you can walk through that.


You can, but...
I wrote:no actual hallway appears to connect to the next room down, forcing me to go back up the stairs or kill myself

What I mean, is that once you walk past the floating tile, you come to a dead end. My bad, I should have worded that better. :?

Hm, never seen that before.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

User avatar
AgentParadox
MTF
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:33 pm
Location: Over there.

Re: 087-B - Axe Murderer

Postby AgentParadox » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:48 pm

slender1200 wrote:Hm, never seen that before.

Yeah, it can happen.

Either that or the floating tile is above another fall.

User avatar
slender1200
MTF
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Not a Salad

Re: 087-B - Axe Murderer

Postby slender1200 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Update: New version, added some thingy's in the start room.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

User avatar
AgentParadox
MTF
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:33 pm
Location: Over there.

Re: 087-B - Axe Murderer

Postby AgentParadox » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:02 am

slender1200 wrote:Update: New version, added some thingy's in the start room.


This mod is pretty good! One way you could further improve it is by editing the "figure-8" room so it's not super easy to traverse (Making it bigger and more maze-like).

Also, "Thishl is my choishll for imploving the game"

User avatar
slender1200
MTF
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Not a Salad

Re: 087-B - Axe Murderer

Postby slender1200 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:14 am

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
slender1200 wrote:Update: New version, added some thingy's in the start room.


This mod is pretty good! One way you could further improve it is by editing the "figure-8" room so it's not super easy to traverse (Making it bigger and more maze-like).

Also, "Thishl is my choishll for imploving the game"

That is a good idea, I always thought that the maze was super small, and once you do it one time, you go through it so easily the other times.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

User avatar
AgentParadox
MTF
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:33 pm
Location: Over there.

Re: 087-B - Axe Murderer

Postby AgentParadox » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:15 am

slender1200 wrote:That is a good idea, I always thought that the maze was super small, and once you do it one time, you go through it so easily the other times.


Yeah, the other "proper" maze is small too, but it's at least challenging on the first try or if you haven't played the game in a while and forgot how to traverse it.

User avatar
slender1200
MTF
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Not a Salad

Re: 087-B - Axe Murderer

Postby slender1200 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:28 am

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
slender1200 wrote:That is a good idea, I always thought that the maze was super small, and once you do it one time, you go through it so easily the other times.


Yeah, the other "proper" maze is small too, but it's at least challenging on the first try or if you haven't played the game in a while and forgot how to traverse it.

Yea, but same thing, once you do it, you go through it quickly the next times
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.


Return to “SCP-087-B”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests