Re: 087-B - Axe Murderer

SyphenTV wrote:
slender1200 wrote: Longer Pit:
Spoiler
YES, A LONGER PIT THAT ADDS WAY MORE IMMERSION TO THE GAME, AMIRIGHT GUYS!>!??!!?!!?!?!
Not need to be sarcastic b0ss
slender1200 wrote:Longer Entrance Room:
Spoiler
Because this is not useless and is totally needed.
Calm your weewee
I am not saying that this is needed, it is just a fun little mod I made, I am not saying "ADD THIS IN THE ACTUAL GAME B0SS"
You sure do like to ducky and lay the shit on people.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote: -snip-
Not need to be sarcastic b0ss
Yes, because being sarcastic is illegal, I now deserve to die to lethal injection.
But seriously, It's pointless.

slender1200 wrote:Calm your weewee
I am not saying that this is needed, it is just a fun little mod I made, I am not saying "ADD THIS IN THE ACTUAL GAME B0SS"
So, me talking sarcastically means I'm not calm.

And: No shit? While it looks like I'm making it feel like you made those to be added, the changes that I pointed out are my opinions, and even for a mod they're completely useless. What's the point for a longer entrance room? The game is already dark, you wouldn't be able to see anything, and it would waste time just looking through the room, which adds nothing to immersion, pointing IF the person looking at this is using the mod.
slender1200 wrote:You sure do like to ducky and lay the shit on people.
Yes, yes I do. Have a problem with that? :)
Last edited by Nehpys on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

juanjpro wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:Don't like it? Don't comment on it. :)
So you're the only one that has the right to comment on something you don't like?
Yes, because that was what I was trying to convey with my comment, which I have tried to fix accordingly.

juanjpro wrote: Anyway the pit shouldn't be extended so far down, otherwise it will intersect with whatever's under it.
I've found that to be a problem in the game. Occasionally, I get stuck at a room with 2 choices. One leads to falling, the other is blocked off by the fall from the room above and no actual hallway appears to connect to the next room down, forcing me to go back up the stairs or kill myself

And: No shit? While it looks like I'm making it feel like you made those to be added, the changes that I pointed out are my opinions, and even for a mod they're completely useless. What's the point for a longer entrance room? The game is already dark, you wouldn't be able to see anything, and it would waste time just looking through the room, which adds nothing to immersion, pointing IF the person looking at this is using the mod.
I am planing on adding tables, maybe a human and make the first radio sound him talking to you, maybe a window, maybe a few boxes, just might add some stuff in there. Maybe a outside area, then you walk into the building/stairwell.
About the pit thing clipping, I have checked a lot of them on different floors, and I did not see a clip, I might add a spike down there. The reason I changed it was because the original pit was like...two inches down, and you die.
Also, I am sorry, did not realize you were a attack helicopter.
Last edited by slender1200 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
juanjpro wrote: Anyway the pit shouldn't be extended so far down, otherwise it will intersect with whatever's under it.
I've found that to be a problem in the game. Occasionally, I get stuck at a room with 2 choices. One leads to falling, the other is blocked off by the fall from the room above and no actual hallway appears to connect to the next room down, forcing me to go back up the stairs or kill myself
I think that you can walk through that.

slender1200 wrote: I think that you can walk through that.
You can, but...
I wrote:no actual hallway appears to connect to the next room down, forcing me to go back up the stairs or kill myself
What I mean, is that once you walk past the floating tile, you come to a dead end. My bad, I should have worded that better. :?