Re: Ok, HOW THE HELL DO YOU BEAT THIS?

FAIL CRYPTIC

It qkaiskdjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjdjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjthiskkkkkkisjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjfakejjjjjj

ws--c-df-ewg-w-f-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's out

proceeding

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONNECTION LOST

CONQ-E-tT-oN L-s-

--N----T----- ---T

------D------------I----E----------------------------------

-----Y-U---AR---N-T---G-T--NG---O-T---

-----I-----T-------------H-------N----G-----E-------R--------S------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Re: Ok, HOW THE HELL DO YOU BEAT THIS?

Serimah wrote:
S-COM wrote:proceeding
S-COM what's with that strange PM you sent me?
Without context I'm not going to download whatever you have uploaded there :|
From my post in the "Dafuq?" thead:
S-COM wrote:[REDACTED DOWNLOAD][17.2 Mb]
a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6 h7 g8
STAHP WITH THE SCURRY IMAGE
^Original PM.
It's a joke.
IT'S SCP-1875, it uploads a wierd thing to the wireless.
Anyways, read the ENTIRE PAGE here.

And the .BAT is just a thing that makes like 200 random characters, then just scrambles them together. You can open it in notepad. -_-