SCP-087-B-3 and B-4 ?

Hi everyone, I saw this on a lot of subjects that were made ​​on the four monsters inside scp 087B:

- SCP 087-B-1: The guy with a white mask and black body that appears in the corridors and corners, and kills you at the end of the game, and also one that the walls closes behind you, and that says "behind you."
- SCP 087-B-2: The guy with the white eyes, black body and and bloodied smile. This is the time that makes appearances in saying "no" and disappearing instantly. It was he who appears at the 30 level in the corner of the room and tells you "don't look at me," and attack you if you do not look him. It also appears sometimes in windows and and when we borrowed the wrong way in a crossroads.

The problem is that neither SCP 087-B-3 or B-4 have been integrated into the game, and I've seen a lot of about these two guys. I was just wondering what they might look like.

Re: SCP-087-B-3 and B-4 ?

First, there are the faces that appear.

Next, there's the jump scare guy that appears at either corners of the hallway, or in the middle of it. There's the time when it appears in a short chase sequence. That's the same creature, but with different behaviors. It also kills you in the very end.

Third, there's the "don't look at me" guy. The one with the bloody body, and odd smile. The one who moves closer when you look away. Also jump scares you with the small openings in the walls if you look long enough. And it also kills you if you go the wrong way.

And that's pretty much all.
http://www.youtube.com/NemetRobert1996

Re: SCP-087-B-3 and B-4 ?

Nemet Robert wrote:First, there are the faces that appear.
[...]there's the "don't look at me" guy. The one with the bloody body, and odd smile. The one who moves closer when you look away. Also jump scares you with the small openings in the walls if you look long enough. And it also kills you if you go the wrong way.
I have reason to believe the faces and 'Don't look at Me' guy are the same entity, albeit in different form. They both use the same textures for both their eyes and their face, and when the face appears in the hallway, it'll simply say 'no', as if it's a rebuttal to you seeing them.
It slep time bunner.