Re: FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

batbro231 wrote:can you port this game to mobile, specifically on the Amazon Appstore for kindle fire? :|
"Port" is a silly term. Someone else would have to make the game from scratch in another video game engine, optimize it for mobile, and map the controls to that of a touchscreen's, as well as make sure it supports lesser devices as well if needed. That's not worth the time, effort, nor the dedication. However you're free to do it yourself. :wink:
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote: "Port" is a silly term. Someone else would have to make the game from scratch in another video game engine, optimize it for mobile, and map the controls to that of a touchscreen's, as well as make sure it supports lesser devices as well if needed. That's not worth the time, effort, nor the dedication. However you're free to do it yourself. :wink:
Yup, but someone else has ported 087-B to Android. However, SCP:CB is a whole SCP cake, whereas SCP-087-B is just a bite. So porting Containment Breach to mobile could take a while.

Im on windows 8.1 and im having this problem that when i open SCP Containment Breach it says "Window's coulden't complete the requested changes. The system cannot find the file specified. Error code: 0x80070002" and when i click "Close" a error from the game itself pops up and says "The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000022). Click OK to close the application." and thats all it says, after that it doesnt open or anything, help i wanna play SCP Containment Breach (yes i did try all the compatibility settings and i try'd to run as admin AND i follow'd the README.txt and it still wont work)