Re: SCPCBIrrlicht

CLgaming wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
Brunou8 wrote:Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently working on a new room for SCP-895. Feedback is always welcome.
-snip-
Well isn't someone an asshole?
Brunou8 just sort of popped out of nowhere and posted something that didn't have much relevance to the thread aside from it being SCP:CB, when he could've made a new thread for his SCP-895 room.
Maybe Mark could've replied in words rather than an image, but even then, there's still nothing wrong with his post.
Last edited by Cridone on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

CLgaming wrote:Well isn't someone an asshole?
I sense dejà-vu.Also adding italics doesn't make you sound more edgy.

On the topic of the room, I have a question regarding the placement of SCP-895 itself. You seem to be placing it at the far end of the left hall. Based on the original image I always assumed it was placed right in the corner of the room connecting the hallways rather than at the far end of the tunnel.
It could also be that that thing in the middle is intended to be a locker (which it actually is out-of-context) considering the article's pretty vague on how it's contained.

Cridone wrote:Brunou8 just sort of popped out of nowhere and posted something that didn't have much relevance to the thread aside from it being SCP:CB, when he could've made a new thread for his SCP-895 room.
Maybe Mark could've replied in words rather than an image, but even then, there's still nothing wrong with his post.
I'm creating this room intending it to be part of the Irrilicht port that juajpro is working. You could call it a collaboration. Just like all the topics in the main Collaboration section. Even so, juanjpro has every right to reject it if he doesn't want to add it to his port, it's his work afterall. I did not create a thread for this and I'm not intending to because I don't believe it's worth it. However, if you want I could just stop posting updates here as it seems it bothers you.
CommanderPro100 wrote:I sense dejà-vu. Also adding italics doesn't make you sound more edgy.
Could you please be more clear about this?
CommanderPro100 wrote:On the topic of the room, I have a question regarding the placement of SCP-895 itself. You seem to be placing it at the far end of the left hall. Based on the original image I always assumed it was placed right in the corner of the room connecting the hallways rather than at the far end of the tunnel.
It could also be that that thing in the middle is intended to be a locker (which it actually is out-of-context) considering the article's pretty vague on how it's contained.
SCP Foundation - SCP-895 wrote:Containment Area 895-06 Live Feed (30 m). (This is written under the random image)

SCP-895 is an ornate oak coffin recovered from the █████ █████ Mortuary by SCP personnel on ██/█/██,...

SCP-895 causes disruptions in video and photographic surveillance equipment within 50 meters similar to vivid...

Within a range of 5 meters from SCP-895, footage captured can cause severe psychological trauma and hysteria in most subjects.
Indeed. That thing in the corner of the room is intended to be a locker. If that was actually SCP-895 anyone who saw it would lose their head instantly, something that wouldn't make sense for the SCP Foundation. Why would you have something that dangerous on purpose?

PS: Thanks for the image. I was looking for a bigger version of it.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Brunou8 wrote:Indeed. That thing in the corner of the room is intended to be a locker. If that was actually SCP-895 anyone who saw it would lose their head instantly, something that wouldn't make sense for the SCP Foundation. Why would you have something that dangerous on purpose?
Makes sense looking at it now.
Brunou8 wrote:PS: Thanks for the image. I was looking for a bigger version of it.
You can datamine the whole thing if you want here: http://scpfoundation.org/895

Zackonark wrote:That is a hard one Brunou.
I would go with a security check point. Since the "red zone" is only a 10 meter radius, a check point should be all you need.
CLgaming wrote:That room looks great Bruno! It looks much closer to the live feed than the spiral staircase and singular hallway we have currently.
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'll keep that in mind, Zackonark.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Brunou8 wrote:I'm creating this room intending it to be part of the Irrilicht port that juajpro is working. You could call it a collaboration. Just like all the topics in the main Collaboration section. Even so, juanjpro has every right to reject it if he doesn't want to add it to his port, it's his work afterall. I did not create a thread for this and I'm not intending to because I don't believe it's worth it. However, if you want I could just stop posting updates here as it seems it bothers you.
I was explaining to CL how Mark's post was justified, it never bothered me that you posted here.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time