Re: The New Suggestions Thread

SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:SCP-650
Object Class: Euclid
Ingame Mechanic: SCP-650 would effect the player and the player would react to SCP-650 behind him, it would be see random corners or might be seen sitting in a chair, a message would tell the player that you feel something behind you. it is like a sneaking SCP that stalks you and its kinden creepy, it doesn't attack but still creepy. it doesn't have eyes and its just a black nude humanoid creature. you would also try to recontain it so you can't be scare from that creepy SCP behind you. it won't move when looking at it or even blinking. it only moves when not behind it. and i forget sometimes the SCP will spawn in his containment.
Edit: i read the SCP-650 page in the wiki. the SCP Foundation wiki.
Scrapped from the game: its project was cancelled. but maybe, add in SCP-650 for SCP:CB 2 or maybe add in him into SCP:CB 1 so people can get scare more!
Regalis already considered adding 650, but it ended up dead.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:SCP-650
Object Class: Euclid
Ingame Mechanic: SCP-650 would effect the player and the player would react to SCP-650 behind him, it would be see random corners or might be seen sitting in a chair, a message would tell the player that you feel something behind you. it is like a sneaking SCP that stalks you and its kinden creepy, it doesn't attack but still creepy. it doesn't have eyes and its just a black nude humanoid creature. you would also try to recontain it so you can't be scare from that creepy SCP behind you. it won't move when looking at it or even blinking. it only moves when not behind it. and i forget sometimes the SCP will spawn in his containment.
Edit: i read the SCP-650 page in the wiki. the SCP Foundation wiki.
Scrapped from the game: its project was cancelled. but maybe, add in SCP-650 for SCP:CB 2 or maybe add in him into SCP:CB 1 so people can get scare more!
Regalis already considered adding 650, but it ended up dead.
thats only because they were working on other things, it could always be added in the future.
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:do you like SCP-689?
Sort of. It's essentially a 173 clone that only kills the person who looks at it within 15-20 seconds.
SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:vote by quoteing to this comment.
Okay.
SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:yes or no?
Yes.
SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:want him into the game?

yes or no?
No. It would just be another 173, as I said earlier (being it a clone-esque thing of 173). Besides, being forced to look at it 24/7 within 15-20 seconds would get annoying. It would be too powerful.

And, since Regalis already considered implementation for it but decided against it due to being too powerful and over the top, I'd say it's chances of getting into the game are very slim.

SCP Number: SCP-____-J
SCP Nickname: Procrastinati
Ingame mechanics: Pick up the rock and don't move. Blurred screen. Message saying: "I'll escape later." Any attempt to exit game will be followed with a message stoping player from leaving game saying: "I'll exit later." Basicly a troll.
Artwork/Models (optional): A rock or something...
Spoiler to SCP CB below!
Spoiler
You die a lot.

Scp-610
An end room might have a sitting infected. Inside should be something worthwhile in there. Inside, there would be one sitting next to a wall, and another wandering aimlessly. Upon entering the room, the wanderer will aggro and chase for a few rooms. After this encounter, Scp-610 instances can be found wandering around the facility. Returning to the infected room could cause infection to the player, sorta like Scp-008.

Death Message

Infection:
Instance of SCP-610 infected found in Sector [REDACTED] Early signs of infection shown. Infected shown to be D-9341. Body terminated by MTF via Flamethrower.

Attack:
Several instances of SCP-610 found at site [REDACTED] Terminated via Flamethrower.

This is a quick nitpick of mine, and probably one that has been mentioned before, but it should be made clear how to contain SCP-008. You get an interaction icon, but I thought that clicking it was enough, which wasn't. Adding arrows signifying you have to move the cursor in order to close the tube-like thing would work (the ones that show when operating SCP-914).
Other forums where you can find me: Discord ID: Intuition#5734