[1.3.5] User lib not found

Upon launching the game, the game loads for a second, then pops up with the error message "User lib not found". I only just downloaded the game, twice to make sure it didn't corrupt (Trust me, I watched it download). I even tried running it as admin in compatibility mode, but all that does is get me to the first loading screen before the menu before spitting out the same error. As much of a breath of fresh air this is compared to the infamous MAV, it's still pretty :REDACTED: frustrating. Any and all help is appreciated.
Herp derp derp~

Re: [1.3.5] User lib not found

NightSilencer10 wrote:Upon launching the game, the game loads for a second, then pops up with the error message "User lib not found". I only just downloaded the game, twice to make sure it didn't corrupt (Trust me, I watched it download). I even tried running it as admin in compatibility mode, but all that does is get me to the first loading screen before the menu before spitting out the same error. As much of a breath of fresh air this is compared to the infamous MAV, it's still pretty :REDACTED: frustrating. Any and all help is appreciated.
How did you downloaded the game?
A-and.. did you trying to run it through blitz3d? Because it looks like you did

NightSilencer10 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: How did you downloaded the game?
A-and.. did you trying to run it through blitz3d? Because it looks like you did
I downloaded it from the website, and I'm pretty sure I didn't run it through blitz3d because I don't even have blitz3d.
If you downloaded whole game (not only a patch) then we will need to take a look at this problem...

Wait, it seems to be spitting this error into an error log:
Spoiler
"room3storage" event ***************
Field reference: Object does not exist
EntityX: Entity does not exist
It does this with other room events too. Whatever is going on, it can't load the events because they apparently don't exist.
Herp derp derp~