Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.0 Released!)

1234fireball wrote:How do you exactly install it? I can't figure it out, I launch the mod application but it crashes saying "ImageGf\menu\achievements\Achv1074.jpg missing."
I wonder why you guys didn't read the description before installing it on the newer versions.

There are two steps you can fix on:

1. Download and Play it on V.1.3.1.
(That's the easy solution)

2. Download BoH Files, open BoH Folder, take SFX and GFX folders and place it into the "data" folder.
If it says overwrite or replace, just skipped it.

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.0 Released!)

diszxchat wrote:
1234fireball wrote:How do you exactly install it? I can't figure it out, I launch the mod application but it crashes saying "ImageGf\menu\achievements\Achv1074.jpg missing."
I wonder why you guys didn't read the description before installing it on the newer versions.

There are two steps you can fix on:

1. Download and Play it on V.1.3.1.
(That's the easy solution)

2. Download BoH Files, open BoH Folder, take SFX and GFX folders and place it into the "data" folder.
If it says overwrite or replace, just skipped it.

Thanks! I tried finding installation via the forum page and via a read me but I kinda am a dolt at times so yeah sorry!
Why not the GOC?

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.0.3.0 work in progress)

Amazing mod, but I have some suggestions.

Are you going to be adding anything from the NTF Mod? maybe add the old SCP 513-1 to the game but make it so that both instances of the SCP don't appear at the same time. That would be interesting.

It would be pretty cool to see extra rooms too, such as ones that were cut from the game. There's someone actively working on a mod with that concept, but maybe to advance forth, you guys could collaborate! That would be pretty cool! :D
I've been playing SCP - Containment Breach since v0.2

_(_)_
(´?`)
/(. .)\
( . )
| |
/ \

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.0.3.0 work in progress)

UnluckyCharms wrote:Amazing mod, but I have some suggestions.

Are you going to be adding anything from the NTF Mod? maybe add the old SCP 513-1 to the game but make it so that both instances of the SCP don't appear at the same time. That would be interesting.

It would be pretty cool to see extra rooms too, such as ones that were cut from the game. There's someone actively working on a mod with that concept, but maybe to advance forth, you guys could collaborate! That would be pretty cool! :D
If you're mentioning to the ntf team, we are collaborating each other. But not all that major stuff.

I will starting porting all the BoH SCPS today then tomorrow I will start doing Fan Breach ones.