Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2016) - General build v0.3.1a is out (1/8/17)

Realistically, Important rooms (medbay)would be publicly accessible with low level entrance, while vulnerable rooms (electrical center) would be easily accessible, but with extremely high security.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2016) - General build v0.3.1a is out (1/8/17)

ReptileMonster wrote: That Tesla gate. very trippy.
Haha thanks!
DL_Baryonyx wrote:
I'm not an expert but i think the light/shadow transition is a bit too clean
That's a good observation! Unfortunately this will not be fixed until I implement GI for light bouncing...fortunately that is coming soon, either in a Unity update or in an add-on that I will purchase and implement!

Isofaux wrote:What's up? I really like what you're doing with this! If I had the money to donate, I certainly would, but unfortunately I'm broke as hell. Your website looks pretty cool as well, but I wish you'd add a few things like a bug report page and a place to talk about the game's development there, too. Loving what's here so far!
These are great ideas! I'll add them to my backlog, after I get the next free general build out I will tackle some more website development.