[1.3.2] SCP - Extra Rooms Mod (patch coming soon)

Mod base of SCP-Containment Breach, basically I added a few more rooms to the game here are some that are featured to the mod
there maybe other rooms from other different mods that are just to support the creators who made those rooms nice job :)
also please no more bad/mean posts I try my best on this mod it takes me hours to create this :sad:
I'm not trying to steal anything, I just trying to entertain other people that say what I try to do for other people who likes SCP-Containment Breach
and I also like editing stuff/making rooms I may try to use other mods but I edited them to add something else to it if I'm using them for a mod that I make so please understand...

Rooms
Room2offices1 [base off the one in the Entrance Zone but in LCZ including the viewable screen which is also now viewable]
Room3tunnels [a 3-way tunnel that is in the LCZ]
+ other rooms

Maps add/edited
Example with all of the rooms
Zone1 map (still working in progress)

link to the newest update: here's the link to the updated version: http://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-containme ... the-update

Updates

also before I get started I have another proof that I'm not stealing is that there is no events to those rooms there only edited by just changed some other SCP interactions like 178 for 038 room that causes more of them to spawn in there, There's a video to prove it too. Its on moddb I'm not stealing anything I'm not trying to mimic any developers.
I'm trying to be myself and add/create as much rooms as I think of in my head
I will also try to change the descriptions of the rooms that created by those developers that created those rooms to show that I changed a few things to the SCPs and where they will spawn/move at in those rooms

after I fix everything and test everything in this version I'm going to move up to version 1.3.3 soon I'm trying to move up to 1.3.6 I've had been able to play it without no user error not found thing but its really laggy in the entrance zone but everything else is good

BUT THE ENTRANCE ZONE MATTERS IN THE MORE ROOMS MOD :shock2:
Last edited by ashadttt on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:29 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Re: [1.3.1] SCP - More Rooms Mod almost done

PXLSHN wrote:It would be nice to see a few screenshots of the mod, so we know the progress and that you're actually doing it (as a proof).
yea, it's kinda odd for him saying this mod is almost done, like this was a big thing everyone was hoping for, even this post was just recent, and a few screenshots would be a good teaser.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

Orlando23035 wrote:I haven't even seen a screenshot yet...

but hey, congratulations!
You somehow could open and pay for 3D World Studio and edited Rooms.ini to add some rooms
That's not really difficult actually. 3D World Studio is available for download on multiple sites (even the full version) and if you have Windows 7 or below, it won't be a problem at all.
If you have something like Win8 or higher (I also have Win10), then you need something like a virtual machine (you can get VMLite for free and you need the "XP Mode" as the system's OS (it can be downloaded on the official Microsoft website)). That's also the reason why I can still make rooms with it.

diszxchat wrote: True. Not to mention, he also steal Box Of Horrors room from the original owners itself.

I fear that he would steal PXLSHN's room.
Well, a lot of the rooms in the ntf mod 0.1.1 version (mostly made by Vane Brain) are already added in SCP:CB 1.3.0 and onwards.
But yeah, there are some other rooms like the weapon supply room, the 457 room, etc.. which haven't been included into the original game.

But I don't think that this mod gets released anyway (mostly because the author of it didn't even showed one single screenshot as a proof and we also don't know about any status besides "it's mostly finished").