SCP:CB / SCP-1499 MAV

Whenever i put SCP-1499 on, it throws a Memory Access Violation message box! I am running the game as Admin, in compability mode: Windows XP SP3 because I am Windows 10 and I have re-downloaded the game 6 times already because I thought it was corrupted! What else should I do?

Re: SCP:CB / SCP-1499 MAV

chrislaza2 wrote:Whenever i put SCP-1499 on, it throws a Memory Access Violation message box! I am running the game as Admin, in compability mode: Windows XP SP3 because I am Windows 10 and I have re-downloaded the game 6 times already because I thought it was corrupted! What else should I do?
Is it happens every time?

Vane Brain wrote:
chrislaza2 wrote:Whenever i put SCP-1499 on, it throws a Memory Access Violation message box! I am running the game as Admin, in compability mode: Windows XP SP3 because I am Windows 10 and I have re-downloaded the game 6 times already because I thought it was corrupted! What else should I do?
Yes

chrislaza2 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Yes
Did you tried to spawn 1499 straight when the game starts?

Vane Brain wrote:
chrislaza2 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Is it happens every time?
Yes
Well yes once i tried in order to get all of the achievements prettty early in the game and once I put on SCP-1499 it crashes!

chrislaza2 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
chrislaza2 wrote: Yes
Well yes once i tried in order to get all of the achievements prettty early in the game and once I put on SCP-1499 it crashes!
Can you send me your PC stats?

Vane Brain wrote:
chrislaza2 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Did you tried to spawn 1499 straight when the game starts?
Can you send me your PC stats?
Windows Edition: Windows 10 Professional x64
Installed Memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz
Video Memory: 6120 MB