Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

Blue Mist 860 wrote:Okay, I've been tinkering around trying to get the rest of the 'Box of Horrors' mod scps into SCP:CB v1.2.2, and I managed to move things to the proper folders and modify the configuration settings to add them, and things seem to have worked. The only way I know that is because the additional loading screens are appearing.
....Except for the fact that despite all that, the second it goes to the loading screen upon launch, it keeps telling me random files are missing when they aren't and then it will then collapse the game. If it weren't for that happening, I'm getting the impression, the rest of the Box of Horror stuff will show up in the game now.

What am I doing wrong? How can I make that error message stop appearing and claiming things are missing when they aren't, and get the game to actually load and play?

I hope I'm not necro posting.
The mod is not yet optimized to version 1.2.2. It only 1.0.6
[1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

Yes, but scps 1074, 1123 and 178 are from "Box of Horrors" and they were added into the game in the 1.1.5 update if I'm not mistaken. So, there must be some way to add 005, 009, 020, 409 and 038.

Otherwise, is there any chance of "Box of Horrors" being updated to fit the 1.2.2 version in the future?

I'd just play the 1.0.6 +Box of Horrors game, but then I'd be stll be missing 966, 205, 1048-A and the extra event in the room3pits with 1048 and the drawing, not to mention the Attrocity Skull (1123) edit where it takes you to that random Nazi bunker/camp memory.

I'd like them all to be included together if possible. It may seem more cramped, but I don't mind. It gives me all the more stuff to explore and find. And I like games like that. It may not be everyone's bag, but for me at the very least, there's got to be a way for me to add a bunch of extra scps and stuff in.

I'm still trying to work on figuring out source coding for the games and whatnot. I changed a couple things in the source coding for 1.2.2, I remember, but it didn't seem to do anything or change anything in the game. Configuration settings seem to work better for me than source coding for some reason right now when it comes to changing things in the game for some reason.

Blue Mist 860 wrote:Yes, but scps 1074, 1123 and 178 are from "Box of Horrors" and they were added into the game in the 1.1.5 update if I'm not mistaken. So, there must be some way to add 005, 009, 020, 409 and 038.

Otherwise, is there any chance of "Box of Horrors" being updated to fit the 1.2.2 version in the future?

I'd just play the 1.0.6 +Box of Horrors game, but then I'd be stll be missing 966, 205, 1048-A and the extra event in the room3pits with 1048 and the drawing, not to mention the Attrocity Skull (1123) edit where it takes you to that random Nazi bunker/camp memory.

I'd like them all to be included together if possible. It may seem more cramped, but I don't mind. It gives me all the more stuff to explore and find. And I like games like that. It may not be everyone's bag, but for me at the very least, there's got to be a way for me to add a bunch of extra scps and stuff in.

I'm still trying to work on figuring out source coding for the games and whatnot. I changed a couple things in the source coding for 1.2.2, I remember, but it didn't seem to do anything or change anything in the game. Configuration settings seem to work better for me than source coding for some reason right now when it comes to changing things in the game for some reason.
It depends on the developers of the mod. Like they do something, so we just need to wait.