Re: [1.3.7] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.2.5 RELEASED ; V.3.0 W.I.P...)

I have a question regarding rooms and room generation. Would it be possible to allow the opening of a whole new series of randomly generated rooms on the opposite of the office that you first enter after the intro?
I think this would open up more possibilities regarding the addition of extra rooms.
If this is possible, I think it would be a great idea to turn it into a reality.
I've been playing SCP - Containment Breach since v0.2

_(_)_
(´?`)
/(. .)\
( . )
| |
/ \

UnluckyCharms wrote:I have a question regarding rooms and room generation. Would it be possible to allow the opening of a whole new series of randomly generated rooms on the opposite of the office that you first enter after the intro?
Spoiler
I think this would open up more possibilities regarding the addition of extra rooms.
If this is possible, I think it would be a great idea to turn it into a reality.
It would need a lot of coding to do that. Because of how it currently programmed

Just to let you know that I'm VERY busy with my school. And no, the development is going very SLOWLY.
I will try continuing the development probably on 1st September.

As of the development, the main priority is getting SCP-006 function in-game. Then, I will work on other features as well.

For the SCP-006 event, I would work on auto-mode doors since the code (they are heavily copied from security gateway) is very long. Just because of coping the code and pasting it would just make the door work like the security gateway is just a no. Sure, the door might close but not having the player between the hallway.

Why did I say auto-mode doors? You will find out why... If you could figure it out.