Re: [1.2.4] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

PXLSHN wrote:To answer the question about me working on the mod:
Yes I'm actually still working on it, but I also work on SCP:CB as well and I also have other stuff in my life that keeps me busy as well, so a lot of stuff for me to do.
0.2.0 is not cancelled and I'm not planning to do so, I want it to be released, but I also want to assure that 0.2.0 is a very good version as well, so I won't rush it out.

It's a good thing that people support me and the mod :D
Also good to see the collaboration with the old document texture I made for the gun-storage room.
I'm not sure if I will actually use this texture directly though, as it has a lot of grammar errors (made by me, as the text and such of the document itself hasn't been changed and my English wasn't really good at all when I made this document).
I could re-implement this document actually, but I would then write new text for it that doesn't contain too many grammar errors.

BTW: I also have to see the other collaborations that had been made (at the time of writing/posting it I don't have much time to view it, but I'll do that as soon as possible :wink: )

Again, thanks to everyone for supporting and even helping with some stuff in the mod :D. I'm glad that people like this mod and that they are also interested in it :)
And also: Thanks for being patient :wink:
Well good to know, keep up the good work ENDSHN, we know that you are doing your very best to keep this mod active and your other mods. I haven't researched a lot about SCP-127 but I will look it up sooner or later in the future :D
I'm really looking forward to playing this mod, (soon) when I checked out the mod on moddb I realized that v1.0 was out so I downloaded it and played it, it was pretty cool and I like the new intro as well, when I played for a while I encounter some glitches such as lags bugs etc. But when I played it on a mod it seem to work better I don't know what type of resource I made but it seemed to do the trick, well until I was in the 1499 dimension there was some bugs in 1.2 I know because of what program it is running on but when 1.3 was released its been removed due to issues, And then a new engine was reborn :shock2: better than ever, there's still some lag problems though in the entrance zone, sort of in the heavy containment zone besides the flashing lights causing slowness but no missing textures though :)

I support you man & everyone else that loves your mod,

I also have a question
Will SCP-035 be a thing to encounter, besides staying in its containment,
I've always wanted to know where the heck SCP-035 goes when one of the D-Class Personal's free it
It would be cool if the NTF-Unit Where able to recontain SCP-035, not saying that they can't recontain them or not,
035 fans just wants to see more 035 :035: :035: :035:
"not saying that I'm a fan or anything like that"
Spoiler
Nine Tailed Fox Unit Has recontained SCP-035 and we would to like to notify the personals responsible for 035's containment breach, DO NOT FREE SCP-035

ashadttt wrote: Well good to know, keep up the good work ENDSHN, we know that you are doing your very best to keep this mod active and your other mods. I haven't researched a lot about SCP-127 but I will look it up sooner or later in the future :D
I'm really looking forward to playing this mod, (soon) when I checked out the mod on moddb I realized that v1.0 was out so I downloaded it and played it, it was pretty cool and I like the new intro as well, when I played for a while I encounter some glitches such as lags bugs etc. But when I played it on a mod it seem to work better I don't know what type of resource I made but it seemed to do the trick, well until I was in the 1499 dimension there was some bugs in 1.2 I know because of what program it is running on but when 1.3 was released its been removed due to issues, And then a new engine was reborn :shock2: better than ever, there's still some lag problems though in the entrance zone, sort of in the heavy containment zone besides the flashing lights causing slowness but no missing textures though :)

I support you man & everyone else that loves your mod,

I also have a question
Will SCP-035 be a thing to encounter, besides staying in its containment,
I've always wanted to know where the heck SCP-035 goes when one of the D-Class Personal's free it
It would be cool if the NTF-Unit Where able to recontain SCP-035, not saying that they can't recontain them or not,
035 fans just wants to see more 035 :035: :035: :035:
"not saying that I'm a fan or anything like that"
Spoiler
Nine Tailed Fox Unit Has recontained SCP-035 and we would to like to notify the personals responsible for 035's containment breach, DO NOT FREE SCP-035
I also support you, you could put secondary mission recontain the other SCPs (035 :035: , 049 :049: , 457
)
For example to recontain the SCP-035 you need to have an object with scp-148 integrated. And being close to it you must be careful that the floor generates tentacles. And if it touches you will put the mask (deathmessage = MTF-Unit [REDACTED] was found dead by trying to recontain the SCP-035 the file will be archived)
From 049 it would be a matter of making modifications in your containment chamber to add another mechanical lever that would be for the door of your room. To contain it you would have to attract it to the containment room and activate the lever and lock it (an achievement called: Excuse me to take your medicine) and its icon:
The 457 would be the same as that of 049, by storing it in its containment room and locking it inside would initiate a protocol (recovery protocol-457-A) that consists of dispersing water inside its containment room until appeasing its fire) Would unlock an achievement called "Turning the Flames"
Well I also made this achievement icon for the mission mode :D
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

I've got an idea for a new SCP for the mod it's not something different but its related to SCP-1499-1, This is a custom SCP called SCP-1499-2, Since SCP-1499 exists when v0.1.0 of the nine tailed fox mod, Then, when SCP-Containment Breach v1.3 was released SCP-1499 was in the game, to make SCP-1499 dimension different in the nine tailed fox mod, here is SCP-1449-2, its the same b3d just the textures are different, if there is already an SCP-1499-2, then you can call it SCP-1499-1-2, here is my version of SCP-1499-2, or SCP-1499-1-2
My Thoughts of it
Spoiler
Eyes - They are smashed into the skin and have been attached
Blood - Well..... It's Also smashed into the skin, looks like its sinking into the skin if you look at it
Others - I don't even know,
ENDSHN if you see this you can put it in your mod if you want, or you can remake it so it looks better than mines, I don't care which one you do its fine by me :wink:
I think mines is pretty weird :laugh:

ashadttt wrote:I've got an idea for a new SCP for the mod it's not something different but its related to SCP-1499-1, This is a custom SCP called SCP-1499-2, Since SCP-1499 exists when v0.1.0 of the nine tailed fox mod, Then, when SCP-Containment Breach v1.3 was released SCP-1499 was in the game, to make SCP-1499 dimension different in the nine tailed fox mod, here is SCP-1449-2, its the same b3d just the textures are different, if there is already an SCP-1499-2, then you can call it SCP-1499-1-2, here is my version of SCP-1499-2, or SCP-1499-1-2
My Thoughts of it
Spoiler
Blood - Well..... It's Also smashed into the skin, looks like its sinking into the skin if you look at it
ENDSHN if you see this you can put it in your mod if you want, or you can remake it so it looks better than mines, I don't care which one you do its fine by me :wink:
It looks interesting, but according to what SCP-1499 scp-wiki.net/scp-1499#EXPLORATION LOG 1 ... E REQUIRED law in the dimension of 1499 there are worms and those humanoids, the Version of nine tailed fox is empty (but gave way to an idea of how dark it may be to be in a single place) and version 1.3 of the original game added the place with modifications as the place where you appear makes a reference to the exploration Of Agent K█████ but what I do not see in any version are the worms. It would be good if you added one of those details, in addition the worm model would also be useful with other scp (http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-378).
Well also made a modification to the SCP-1499-1 :laugh: that could be useful I did similar to what the document says and gave that texture to make it look more disgusting and repulsion to see it and probe with the model of 1499-1 ( Could be called shroudling_D2)

ADMAndrew wrote:
ashadttt wrote:I've got an idea for a new SCP for the mod it's not something different but its related to SCP-1499-1, This is a custom SCP called SCP-1499-2, Since SCP-1499 exists when v0.1.0 of the nine tailed fox mod, Then, when SCP-Containment Breach v1.3 was released SCP-1499 was in the game, to make SCP-1499 dimension different in the nine tailed fox mod, here is SCP-1449-2, its the same b3d just the textures are different, if there is already an SCP-1499-2, then you can call it SCP-1499-1-2, here is my version of SCP-1499-2, or SCP-1499-1-2
My Thoughts of it
Spoiler
It looks interesting, but according to what SCP-1499 scp-wiki.net/scp-1499#EXPLORATION LOG 1 ... E REQUIRED law in the dimension of 1499 there are worms and those humanoids, the Version of nine tailed fox is empty (but gave way to an idea of how dark it may be to be in a single place) and version 1.3 of the original game added the place with modifications as the place where you appear makes a reference to the exploration Of Agent K█████ but what I do not see in any version are the worms. It would be good if you added one of those details, in addition the worm model would also be useful with other scp (http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-378).
Well also made a modification to the SCP-1499-1 :laugh: that could be useful I did similar to what the document says and gave that texture to make it look more disgusting and repulsion to see it and probe with the model of 1499-1 ( Could be called shroudling_D2)
I actually really like that texture from ADMAndrew, but I would also test how the texture looks when placed onto the model.
The texture ashadttt made does look a bit weird, but I also don't know how it would look like when placed onto the model.

It's good to see people having ideas for things in the ntf mod, but those things would also be good for SCP:CB. I actually didn't planned to do stuff for SCP-1499 in this mod as this is actually in my opinion a very low priority to do stuff for.
In SCP:CB the mask is actually very useful to escape SCPs and MTF units, but in this mod it is more obsolete with that use than in SCP:CB (considering the fact that mtf units are friendly now and SCPs like SCP-173 can now be contained). It migth still be useful for SCPs like SCP-106, but still, the complete extension of what the mask could be useful for in this mod is actually a lower level than in SCP:CB.

Altough I would still say that I agree with some improvements and additions for the 1499 dimension, but that will then happen in a future ntf mod update (or even SCP:CB, depends if it would also be good for the originial game).

Re:

PXLSHN wrote:
ADMAndrew wrote:
My Thoughts of it
Spoiler
I actually really like that texture from ADMAndrew, but I would also test how the texture looks when placed onto the model.
The texture ashadttt made does look a bit weird, but I also don't know how it would look like when placed onto the model.

It's good to see people having ideas for things in the ntf mod, but those things would also be good for SCP:CB. I actually didn't planned to do stuff for SCP-1499 in this mod as this is actually in my opinion a very low priority to do stuff for.
In SCP:CB the mask is actually very useful to escape SCPs and MTF units, but in this mod it is more obsolete with that use than in SCP:CB (considering the fact that mtf units are friendly now and SCPs like SCP-173 can now be contained). It migth still be useful for SCPs like SCP-106, but still, the complete extension of what the mask could be useful for in this mod is actually a lower level than in SCP:CB.

Altough I would still say that I agree with some improvements and additions for the 1499 dimension, but that will then happen in a future ntf mod update (or even SCP:CB, depends if it would also be good for the originial game).
Agreed :) ADMAndrews version does look really good like the blood for example, and the ribs, I've also got another idea for when entering SCP-1499 dimension that there could be a trapped victim there and killed by one of the SCP-1499-2s or SCP-1499-1-2s, one of the scientists who strangly had a SCP-1499. He was scratch to death,

I'm kind of trying to come up with a story with these ideas, I come up with,
I call it :REDACTED:
Spoiler
"An Unfinish Story"

Good night ENDSHN I made 2 textures one is a class D subject and the other is from a scientist (it is based on the security chief flanklin, but with a different name) that you could put for version 0.2.0 I hope you like it... :laugh:
Spoiler
Class D subject
Scientist Pari Delgado
I would like you to take a look at this video
Maybe give an idea to the trailer for version 0.2.0
[youtube]GsdAVFYjEuA[/youtube]

ADMAndrew wrote:Good night ENDSHN I made 2 textures one is a class D subject and the other is from a scientist (it is based on the security chief flanklin, but with a different name) that you could put for version 0.2.0 I hope you like it... :laugh:
Spoiler
Class D subject
Scientist Pari Delgado
I would like you to take a look at this video
Maybe give an idea to the trailer for version 0.2.0
[youtube]GsdAVFYjEuA[/youtube]
At the first look, I would say that the textures do look promising, but I also need to check them in greater detail as well when I have time.
And I also like the video you put in there as well, I planned to make a trailer about the mod at some point, but currently, the mod isn't really far developed for it to show a trailer yet, but I still continue developing it and see when a trailer for it can be released and I migth get some inspiration for a trailer by the video :wink: