[1.3.8] Story of Site (remake for v1.4 - coming soon)

Additions:
- SCP-650 and SCP-682;
- Remodel SCP-173 and new texture;
- SCP-131 instead ducks;
- New loading screens;
- HD-textures of rooms;
- New ambient sound in Entrance Zone;
- Minor amendments in other textures.
SCP-650 appear in Archive room; SCP-682 appear in Large testing chamber.
if v1.4 will be released - new items, SCPs, rooms; improvement of textures and models.

https://yadi.sk/d/2hRyYH-03LrwXv
"Скачать" = "Download"
Last edited by Redbul.Ivan on Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: [1.3.8] Story of Site Mod

Wow :shock2: ... First time I see included in a mod to SCP-682 :682: . I congratulate you, although you should improve things like the location where it appears and when you enter it is noted as the scp-682 falls in the test chamber (something to fix), in my opinion you should add a camera exclusive containment for the 682 (You could also improve the texture of 682 :682: ), so the 650 is perfect, you should have added the mod as a patch for the original game, since it weighs less and can be downloaded from any computer. I congratulate your mod and lots of duck :duck: (luck) :laugh: :D
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

Re: [1.3.8] Story of Site Mod

I really enjoy this mod, especially the addition with 682, it is very well done. I remember Fan Breach from a while ago, and this is very similar, just some removals of some characters, and items. The nice, smooth textures look very well done, gives it a very big SCI-FI vibe, and makes the mod a better experience, good job
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.