Re: [1.2.4] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

ADMAndrew wrote:
ashadttt wrote: Well good to know, keep up the good work ENDSHN, we know that you are doing your very best to keep this mod active and your other mods. I haven't researched a lot about SCP-127 but I will look it up sooner or later in the future :D
I'm really looking forward to playing this mod, (soon) when I checked out the mod on moddb I realized that v1.0 was out so I downloaded it and played it, it was pretty cool and I like the new intro as well, when I played for a while I encounter some glitches such as lags bugs etc. But when I played it on a mod it seem to work better I don't know what type of resource I made but it seemed to do the trick, well until I was in the 1499 dimension there was some bugs in 1.2 I know because of what program it is running on but when 1.3 was released its been removed due to issues, And then a new engine was reborn :shock2: better than ever, there's still some lag problems though in the entrance zone, sort of in the heavy containment zone besides the flashing lights causing slowness but no missing textures though :)

I support you man & everyone else that loves your mod,

I also have a question
Will SCP-035 be a thing to encounter, besides staying in its containment,
I've always wanted to know where the heck SCP-035 goes when one of the D-Class Personal's free it
It would be cool if the NTF-Unit Where able to recontain SCP-035, not saying that they can't recontain them or not,
035 fans just wants to see more 035 :035: :035: :035:
"not saying that I'm a fan or anything like that"
Spoiler
Nine Tailed Fox Unit Has recontained SCP-035 and we would to like to notify the personals responsible for 035's containment breach, DO NOT FREE SCP-035
I also support you, you could put secondary mission recontain the other SCPs (035 :035: , 049 :049: , 457
)
For example to recontain the SCP-035 you need to have an object with scp-148 integrated. And being close to it you must be careful that the floor generates tentacles. And if it touches you will put the mask (deathmessage = MTF-Unit [REDACTED] was found dead by trying to recontain the SCP-035 the file will be archived)
From 049 it would be a matter of making modifications in your containment chamber to add another mechanical lever that would be for the door of your room. To contain it you would have to attract it to the containment room and activate the lever and lock it (an achievement called: Excuse me to take your medicine) and its icon:
The 457 would be the same as that of 049, by storing it in its containment room and locking it inside would initiate a protocol (recovery protocol-457-A) that consists of dispersing water inside its containment room until appeasing its fire) Would unlock an achievement called "Turning the Flames"
Well I also made this achievement icon for the mission mode :D
I made an account just to thank you for that Nostalgia overload with the Ultima Online Fire Elemental gif. :D

PXLSHN wrote:
ADMAndrew wrote:Well thank you very much, but you could recycle the fan breach textures like these, I have the textures, the model and the codes. Sorry can not write english well
Textures and models: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n4ftdkdmk ... 282%29.rar
Codes: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1rkwod5vy ... _codes.txt
screenshots:
Spoiler
Zombie1(scp-049-2):
Zombie2(scp-008-1):
and small modification for body2:
This is one of my small contributions in favor of the mod
Altough I'm not able to see the images you put in the spoiler.
Here are the picures working:
Spoiler
I know the first texture, as it was the old 049-2 zombie and I think I actually saw the 2nd texture as well and the third one has the nice detail of having the eye's closed and some blood around the neck.
I can take a look at how they look like in-game (mostly for the 2nd and 3rd texture).
You probably already know this, but the second zombie texture was from fan breach or looks like it from fan breach, because in fan breach there was a second zombie that is spawnable in the glitched update of fan breach
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m53cgwjal ... +blink.zip

Note for ADMAndrew when I begun editing this post:
Spoiler
I've notice that you modified the texture I like the detailed vanes you added to the body nice work :D
The Zombie2 Texture though could use a bit upgrade, (how about the class-d uniform I know SCP-049 opens the victims body to insert :REDACTED: into the victims body for the cure to work, but SCP-049 can open the D-Class Uniform because there are buttons on the uniform they wear, so I'm not sure if he technically just takes the uniform off or just keep on but, anyway if he did this is what it would look like
Spoiler
SCP-049 was out of :REDACTED: To sew his victims bodies that he :REDACTED: . So he just something on it to solve the problem... somehow... :laugh:
This is a pretty crappy but hey.. the I did great with the body detail though including the shoes I was figuring out if I can find some type of blood that would match the look of the shoes, So that should at least disserve some credit.... and the bones

You can try to add more to this texture if you want it doesn't matter to me, :wink: (It kind of does need to be finish) like for example the arms, and other...
the body could use a little unfinish loose stitch that SCP-049 sewed on, you can improve the ones that I changed to the textures if you want, for example the body "I know I kind of tried to make the uniform shaped like the body is but it could look better (the uniform color could look the same way as the pants are) well there are covered in blood due to :REDACTED: .
Those are just some things I thought could be added in to the texture, I hope you like it ENDSHN & Everyone else who sees it. :D
Spoiler
It takes me a while to work on some of these things....

ashadttt wrote: You probably already know this, but the second zombie texture was from fan breach or looks like it from fan breach, because in fan breach there was a second zombie that is spawnable in the glitched update of fan breach

Spoiler
I've notice that you modified the texture I like the detailed vanes you added to the body nice work :D
The Zombie2 Texture though could use a bit upgrade, (how about the class-d uniform I know SCP-049 opens the victims body to insert :REDACTED: into the victims body for the cure to work, but SCP-049 can open the D-Class Uniform because there are buttons on the uniform they wear, so I'm not sure if he technically just takes the uniform off or just keep on but, anyway if he did this is what it would look like
Spoiler
SCP-049 was out of :REDACTED: To sew his victims bodies that he :REDACTED: . So he just something on it to solve the problem... somehow... :laugh:
This is a pretty crappy but hey.. the I did great with the body detail though including the shoes I was figuring out if I can find some type of blood that would match the look of the shoes, So that should at least disserve some credit.... and the bones

You can try to add more to this texture if you want it doesn't matter to me, :wink: (It kind of does need to be finish) like for example the arms, and other...
the body could use a little unfinish loose stitch that SCP-049 sewed on, you can improve the ones that I changed to the textures if you want, for example the body "I know I kind of tried to make the uniform shaped like the body is but it could look better (the uniform color could look the same way as the pants are) well there are covered in blood due to :REDACTED: .
Those are just some things I thought could be added in to the texture, I hope you like it ENDSHN & Everyone else who sees it. :D
Spoiler
Well fix your texture you think now ... how about it seems, but ENDSHN said that for version 0.2.0 was not going to put an infected SCP-008-1, although this can change ...
Spoiler
Class D Infected
Scientist Infected
Clerk Infected
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

ADMAndrew wrote:
ashadttt wrote: You probably already know this, but the second zombie texture was from fan breach or looks like it from fan breach, because in fan breach there was a second zombie that is spawnable in the glitched update of fan breach

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Well fix your texture you think now ... how about it seems, but ENDSHN said that for version 0.2.0 was not going to put an infected SCP-008-1, although this can change ...
Spoiler
Class D Infected
Scientist Infected
Clerk Infected
Yes I know that... I like how you are good at making textures, :) It's even better than how I make them :laugh:

I've been wanting to play this mod for so long, but I keep getting a MAV. I installed SCP: CB version 1.2.2, installed and inserted version 1.0 of the NTF Mod into the file, and did the same with the 1.1 patch, and I'm still getting an MAV when I try to start the launcher. What's wrong?
Last edited by Onemario1234 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With the frequency that I encounter bugs and glitches, I'm pretty much a bug tester, at this point.