Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.4

Alright, This is a temporarily updated Themis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w5svjy9qb0lzk ... s.rar?dl=0

Themis Changes:
-Increased the overall size of the vessel.
-Added a new section, Cabins. Doctors, Engineers, Mechanics, Cooks and Seamen start here.
-Added a Mobile Railgun Platform on top of the Vessel. The MRP moves on a rail and can engage targets on the move but it's fragile.
-Added a Battery Charging Port in the center of the ship so crewmembers don't have to go to the Engines Room to recharge batteries.
-Added a Steel Cabinet in Command with some useful items in it.
-Edited the doors in the Monorail Stops so they require no human input, reducing the chances of accidental deaths.
-The Monorail now recharges its power when docked.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.4

Love the mod! I have question though, it seems that when I try to spawn gauss magazines in my custom sub, they show up as empty when I load them into guns. Same if I spawn them inside the gun. Am I missing something on how the magazines work?

EDIT: Nevermind, just had a bug where I needed to replace the existing gauss guns on the ship with new ones.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.5

Mod Changes:
-Added a new creature, Synthette. It's a female version of the Synth. It's basically identical in stats and the only changes are cosmetic.
-Added a new creature, Robot. It's tougher but slower than Synths. They don't bleed and don't need oxygen but they take even more damage from electrical attacks.
-Added 3 more drawings by player "Bio" and edited the HuskBoi one.
-Added a document about a new power grid change done in most of the mod's submarines. There's also an alternate of this document.
-Added a new item, Restrain Set. It's a shackles and hooding set available for security as a different method of physical restraining someone.
-Added a new item, Hogtie Set. It's a makeshift version of the Restrain Set made of Copper Coil and a holed Plastic Bag. It will eventually break, releasing the target.
-Removed the boots from prisoner jumpsuits. This also means they give less materials back when recycled.
-Reduced the oxygen penalty in most clothing items.

Class A Station Changes:
-Replaced some Relay Components with Junction Boxes as a way to stop issues with the power grid.
-Reimplemented the Battery Auxiliary Power. The Reactor and Generator now power the Batteries in Life Support and these power the main grid.
-Added a drawing somewhere in the Station.

Aegir Mark IV Changes:
-Replaced some Relay Components with Junction Boxes as a way to stop issues with the power grid.
-Reimplemented the Battery Auxiliary Power. The Reactor and Generator now power the Batteries in Life Support and these power the main grid.
-Removed the Auxiliary Power Control from Command, since it's not necessary anymore.
-Added a document about the upgraded power grid and a drawing.
-Increased the Motion Sensor detection range for the Duct Block in the Brig.

Nehalennia I Changes:
-Added a drawing somewhere in the Submarine.

Nehalennia II Changes:
-Removed the Auxiliary Power Control from Command, since it's not necessary anymore.
-Added a document about the upgraded power grid.

Vellamo II Changes:
-Added a document about the upgraded power grid and changed the drawing hidden in the Submarine.

Njord Changes:
-Added a document about the upgraded power grid.

Themis Changes:
-Increased the overall size of the vessel.
-Added a new section, Cabins. Doctors, Engineers, Mechanics, Cooks and Seamen start here.
-Added a Mobile Railgun Platform on top of the Vessel. The MRP moves on a rail and can engage targets on the move but it's fragile.
-Added a Battery Charging Port in the center of the ship so crewmembers don't have to go to the Engines Room to recharge batteries.
-Added a Battery Auxiliary Power. The Reactor and Generator now power the Batteries in the Workshop and these power the main grid.
-Added a document about the upgraded power grid and a drawing.
-Added a Steel Cabinet in Command with some useful items in it.
-Added a Docking Port under the Engines room. It doesn't have access into the vessel but it will charge the respawn shuttle's batteries and keep it in place.
-Added buttons to open and close duct blocks locally.
-Edited the doors in the Monorail Stops so they require no human input, reducing the chances of accidental deaths.
-The Monorail now recharges its power and shuts its engine off when docked.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.6

Alright, people. It has been a game update so I had to push a compatibility update forward. Here's the changelog:

Mod Changes:
-The mod is now compatible with v0.8.1.0 of the game.
-Added a new item, Deadman's Switch Vest. It's a modified Utility Vest that can be fit with explosives and will detonate them when the wearer is dead.
-Temporarily removed the oxygen penalty from most of the clothing because of the oxygen bug caused to creatures that don't need oxygen.
-Increased the temperature threshold for the Diesel-Electric Generators from 4000 to 4500.
-Flare Rounds deal more burning damage and they will get destroyed if lit and put inside a Revolver.
-Most meds won't disappear after being used like in v0.8.1.0 vanilla.
-Exosuits will still require a battery for their extra features.
-Most food items will now disappear after being used.

Aegir Mark IV Changes:
-Replaced the lights on the railgun battery with a searchlight.
-Added a Life Support label outside its door.

Nehalennia II Changes:
-Removed the max power label for the Nuclear Reactor.

Vellamo II Changes:
-Replaced the lights on the railguns with searchlights.

Themis Changes:
-Added a Tool Kit in the Workshop.