Re: SputnikBarotrauma

dont worry people sputnik will be hosting very soon on the date, :REDACTED: and of course in the month of :EXPUNGED: and year of :EXPUNGED: what waits tha :682: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-.............................................................................make a scp mod like everyone else

sheldor41 wrote:dont worry people sputnik will be hosting very soon on the date, :REDACTED: and of course in the month of :EXPUNGED: and year of :EXPUNGED: what waits tha :682: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-.............................................................................make a scp mod like everyone else
This comment is disgusting.
Too much cringe

augustus espresso wrote:
sheldor41 wrote:dont worry people sputnik will be hosting very soon on the date, :REDACTED: and of course in the month of :EXPUNGED: and year of :EXPUNGED: what waits tha :682: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-.............................................................................make a scp mod like everyone else
Too much cringe
No chief, it's epic 8)
_GOD exists and he will torch you

Check out my BTE Stealth Warship - The Viper: https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 94#p124294

randymagic241 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:16 pm
augustus espresso wrote:
Too much cringe
No chief, it's epic 8)
Fuck

Mark wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:03 pm
So this mod is dead the owner is focusing on other games/thingies ... Might reboot it with my vision ! Once i learn how to code ...
Sputnik will recontinue development on SputnikTrauma once Barotrauma 1.0 is released.
Barotrauma is a good game.
Or is it? *VSauce music starts playing*
Yes, it is. Trick question.

Tomaszuk1 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:42 pm
Mark wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:03 pm
So this mod is dead the owner is focusing on other games/thingies ... Might reboot it with my vision ! Once i learn how to code ...
Sputnik will recontinue development on SputnikTrauma once Barotrauma 1.0 is released.
LONG LIVE THE KING!
_GOD exists and he will torch you

Check out my BTE Stealth Warship - The Viper: https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 94#p124294

Check the top of the thread. The server can get back into business! Just join the discord using the link at the top of the post - That's what you'll need for joining.
Best sub-builder ever.

SputnikBarotrauma
Take control of the little things!

2.5 update = half life 3.