Barotrauma Server not working

Hello, I've had barotrauma for about a year or two now and I used to host a server almost everyday after school. I had the ports forwarded and everything, people joined and I usually had a full server in 10-15 minutes of the server being up. Now when I put up a server, no one joins and it says the master server responds now and then but no one ever joins and if someone does try and can't get in I don't get a message showing someone failed to join when i press F3. if anyone could help me fix this problem then that would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Barotrauma Server not working

Peepee Peter wrote:Hello, I've had barotrauma for about a year or two now and I used to host a server almost everyday after school. I had the ports forwarded and everything, people joined and I usually had a full server in 10-15 minutes of the server being up. Now when I put up a server, no one joins and it says the master server responds now and then but no one ever joins and if someone does try and can't get in I don't get a message showing someone failed to join when i press F3. if anyone could help me fix this problem then that would be greatly appreciated.
If you're a bte guy it's possible you have a different md5 hash than them. Then you should just delete all the bte stuff in your game directory and try again.
_GOD exists and he will torch you

Check out my BTE Stealth Warship - The Viper: https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 94#p124294

Re: Barotrauma Server not working

randymagic241 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:41 am
Peepee Peter wrote:Hello, I've had barotrauma for about a year or two now and I used to host a server almost everyday after school. I had the ports forwarded and everything, people joined and I usually had a full server in 10-15 minutes of the server being up. Now when I put up a server, no one joins and it says the master server responds now and then but no one ever joins and if someone does try and can't get in I don't get a message showing someone failed to join when i press F3. if anyone could help me fix this problem then that would be greatly appreciated.
If you're a bte guy it's possible you have a different md5 hash than them. Then you should just delete all the bte stuff in your game directory and try again.
And how would I do that?
EDIT: I am not a BTE person I don't have any mods or anything, I have some downloaded ships though.