Re: New model for SCP-372

8 pairs of limbs, Destructoid.

For the sketch itself, it looks nice, I do have a few minor complaints/suggestions though. The legs seem too short and similar in position with the other pairs. Imo, it'd be a lot more interesting with it having different-sized pairs of limbs relative to its point of body. IE, having two longer and thick legs towards the center, and some thinner and shorter legs towards the front, or arms to guide it along. I also feel the legs are just too short in general, it doesn't seem like it would be easy to skitter over walls and surfaces as fast as it does.
It slep time bunner.

Uploaded a second sketch I made yesterday, so it does not reflect your last suggestion. Working on a third one with a friend.
You are probably correct, limbs may be too short (can't agree with the comment about dynamics of the limbs, it's just a fault at drawing, not my idea :) )
To the 'eye'. I think Sylocat leaves no place for doubts, it's an orb in the middle of the head. Here you'll find the second sketch:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4811/scp372001.jpg

Probably hard to distinguish in the scan (and in the paper, lol), but the skin is, instead, streched muscle fibers.

Most interested about the 'Orb' sensory system, my only worry from that is that it might possibly look a bit too much like a cyclops eye if done a bit wrong. Nice work on the sketch though, it's definitely starting to shape up in the right direction.
It slep time bunner.

Since all I do is simple assets, I decided I'd try to make a quick version of 372 based off of that epic sketch. I don't normally do organic modeling so I had no idea what I was doing, but the end result wasn't THAT bad so might as well share it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?7801130c5n5phd2

~4k polys. If you have any use for it be my guest ;)
I have all of the low-poly body parts (before smoothing modifier was applied) so if you do decide you want to modify it in some way just let me know and I'll upload that as well.
EDIT: Forgot to mention but I still need to add 372's face to the texture ;)