Re: New Moderator Announcement

Insanity's Bane wrote:-snip-

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

I don't know where I ran, but I ran away from SFK. HE was trying to make me derail. I couldn't bring myself to do it. He was trying to ruin my sanity. But that was when I realized... what if he already succeeded? I don't know what to think. He's found me and I must run. Run somewhere safe. It might not matter but I will prolong my death for as long as possible. So I ran.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

SFK363 wrote:Steelpoint should've realized, teasing me like this only infuriates the beast. The beast used to protect this thread until it realized the only path was to join in demolishing it.
Let me tell you a few truthful words, by acting this way you make more people hate you than like you.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Delusional wrote:
SFK363 wrote:Steelpoint should've realized, teasing me like this only infuriates the beast. The beast used to protect this thread until it realized the only path was to join in demolishing it.
Let me tell you a few truthful words, by acting this way you make more people hate you than like you.
That's what he wants to do. He wants us to hate him and fear him. And from what I can tell, he did a good job on the hate part. Well done SFK, you've made countless people remember why they hate you!

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Delusional wrote:
People already hate me and I do this for personal gusta, not for trying to change the way people think of me. Besides, most people are already stubborn enough to STILL see me for what I did, not for who I am.

Doesn't matter though, soon the great ban is coming. I will be banned with a bang though. And you bet that I've had a great time on this forum.

It's the internet, anyway. :wink:

MrJPenguin1 wrote:
Delusional wrote:Let me tell you a few truthful words, by acting this way you make more people hate you than like you.
That's what he wants to do. He wants us to hate him and fear him. And from what I can tell, he did a good job on the hate part. Well done SFK, you've made countless people remember why they hate you!
D'uh I can count 1, 2, 3, Never mind there is far too many and I cannot count past three.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Well SFK, lets hope that the ban will be quick and painless. You've led a brave life and you will never be forgotten. We will all be there to see you get banned and we will all be proud.