SCP Containment Breach Mobile?

Hey, thanks for reading this. I have this idea that just blew to my mind: Why not SCP CB for mobile devices?
It might be too early for it, but hey, Minecraft isn't even finished with their game, and already puts it on Mobile devices
But soon after the coming update (0.8.2), how about starting the development of the mobile version (with a price around $2.99)? How about giving it a different story, like Half life and Blue Shift, and play as the scientist in the little room who was talking in the beginning of the game? Or one of the guards in another place (without a gun)?
Then I hear "Why not FREE?" Because there is already the game free on PC.
And just like MineCraft, try making the game again from ground to top on Android and iOS
Very busy on the Original SCP CB game for PC? Why not ask a couple of people to make a team for the mobile version?
Here are some softwares I suggest you to use: http://www.mobyaffiliates.com/blog/ios- ... resources/
Hopefully this will come in a few months! :173: , :106: and :096: are waiting...

Any ideas or suggestions? Feel free to post it here.

P.S. If you were to make this game, is it possible to make the compatible versions for iOS around 4.3 and less? I haven't upgraded my iPad's iOS versions, and my parents don't let me do it. (SURPRISE I am still a kid)

Re: SCP Containment Breach Mobile?

This has been talked about it many times. Right now Regalis is too busy with SCP:CB so it would be pointless to start making an IOS version.

Also, due to copyright issues, he is not allowed to sell the game in any way, it has to be completely free.

When minecraft was turned to IOS, it was already a semi-complete game, while SCP:CB is still in very early alpha. It would be pointless to make another game while this is far from being complete.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:This has been talked about it many times. Right now Regalis is too busy with SCP:CB so it would be pointless to start making an IOS version.

Also, due to copyright issues, he is not allowed to sell the game in any way, it has to be completely free.

When minecraft was turned to IOS, it was already a semi-complete game, while SCP:CB is still in very early alpha. It would be pointless to make another game while this is far from being complete.
But hey. Look at the bright side. Who knows it will be released in beta or the next few years?
Just keep on suggesting what to add in the game in the next few years in here (e.g. different objects than the one in CB, etc.)
Just for future planning. :)

I disagree. First, the touch controls are very annoying, and because of that the dev will have to fix many bugs related to them. Second is that this game wasn't made for mobile devices, only the pc has the right features to immerse the player completly in the game.
Last edited by Brunou8 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Brunou8 wrote:I don't like the idea, first, the touch controls are very annoying, and because that the dev will have to fix many bugs, the second is that this game wasn't made for mobile devices, only the pc has the right features to immerse the player completly in the game.
Hey hey hey? NVidia Shield? Ouya? :wink:

mrslig100 wrote:ios devices are not worth worthy if SCPCB!!!
Windows/android devices maybe but not ios devices!
Besides, this isn't running on unity!
This is running on blitz3D.
blitz is as basic as it gets!
I know it's running on Blitz.
Plus, I know what u are going to do with the game on android: Crack it
Done in PC as Blitz. Done in iOS and Android in Unity, UDK, etc.
And if you actually read it, I said a REMAKE. So just make another version of Containment Breach and instead play as someone else in some other part of the facility, probably a scientist, guard, etc.

Brunou8 wrote:I don't like the idea, first, the touch controls are very annoying, and because that the dev will have to fix many bugs, the second is that this game wasn't made for mobile devices, only the pc has the right features to immerse the player completly in the game.
Also, how about touch screen controls, instead of virtual sticks? easier. Like MC.