Idea

What if a seperate game that is similar to SCP:CB,

but... instead of being the runner, your the MTF?

You would wander around trying to find the/the only Class-D to shoot down. You would have 3 others.

Just an idea...nothing too special I guess.

Re: Idea

Hmm, I could see this legitimately being an interesting spin off game by Regalis after CB reaches beta/a finalish stage. Of course anyone else is free to do it.

It could perhaps resemble Half Life: Opposing Force and its gist, as the player takes the role of an unidentified MTF from Epsilon-11 ("Nine Tailed Fox"), maybe his designation being: Foxtrot-9? Each different MTF could have their own persona as well as tasks, some may require your assistance on the way through.

Plot wise, perhaps you get separated from your squad (by the Chaos Insurgency and their Bell of Entropy maybe?), and you have to navigate the facility by yourself with help from command. You could run into scientists and Class D's with different agendas, and choose whether to let them by, or to team up with them. You would of course, encounter many of the threats in CB, such as 173 and 106, and maybe a few new ones that could go with the FPS style, such as instances of 049-2/008, Chaos Insurgency members, and other hostile characters.

I feel like I've rambled too much on this, I do really like the idea as you can tell though.
It slep time bunner.

D-9999 wrote:You asked for the game, and I'm starting to make it. :)
If you plan on making this, I'd definitely like to help with sounds, suggestions, etc. Hopefully this could become something really interesting.
It slep time bunner.

I too would like to help. I could do some of the backstory, and maybe a few pictures for the conatinment chambers and whatnot. I especially liked Omniary's ideas. This could turn out to be as great as, if not, better than Kraven Manor.

What if in the beginning, your gun malfunctioned. This forces an oportunity for great jump scares.

If we placed the story of this game in the exact same time as Containment Breach, there could be an escape sequence at the end. You'd have to get out, and find shelter before the warheads went off.
The day I quit is tha day I die.

Omniary, the Master of Jimmies wrote:
D-9999 wrote:You asked for the game, and I'm starting to make it. :)
If you plan on making this, I'd definitely like to help with sounds, suggestions, etc. Hopefully this could become something really interesting.
I would absolutely love some help, Omni. And I'm gonna go with your idea, make it sort of like HL: OF(of course without the HL elements.)
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

What about my ideas? With the escape sequence and whatnot.

(Confused much? I really am Pony. I got moderator permission to make a new account due to my original getting screwed.)
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!