Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

OK, for the one THOUSAND and First time...

What LTFs are getting designated what MLP-related entity (See spoiler for in-game LTFS)?
Spoiler
008 (Nightmare Forces presumed)
012 (CMC Theme presumed)
049 (Rarity discussed)
079 (Nightmare Moon or Discord contesting)
096 (Fluttershy presumed)
106 (Rainbow Dash presumed)
173 (Pinkie Pie presumed)
294 (Applejack discussed)
372 (Scootaloo presumed)
420-J (Unknown)
500 (Zecora discussed)
513 (Sweetie Belle presumed)
682 (Spike discussed)
714 (Alicorn Amulet discussed)
789-J (Unknown)
895 (Nightmare Moon discussed)
914 (Twilight Sparkle presumed)
990 (Mare Do Well possibly)
1025 (Perplexing Pony Plagues presumed)
Are we colouring the infection overlay a dark-blue-purple to imply Nightmare Forces?
Are we going with Pony or Glitch's backstories?
Are we using mine or Bronami's pages in Mr. Peanut's files for 1025 (See spoiler for attached comparisons)?
Spoiler
Mine:
Bronami's:
Last edited by Nightmare Tank on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

I vote for Nightmare's pages

For the infection overlay, I'd say you have a good idea, but we should use red for the highlights

I would like to see 079 as Discord. He tries to take contol in MLP, so he would fit best as the computer due to it taking over the facility in Containment Breach

049 should deafinately be Rarity.

294=Applejack. Eh, could work for now. Hope a better fitting SCP comes along.

LTF 895 would better be the Nightmare door found in the Crystal Empire durring Sombera's return.

420-J should be a cupcake with a highly exessive amount of sugar.

789-J should be somepony talkin' to him/her self on the pot.
The day I quit is tha day I die.

Nightmare Tank wrote:294 (Applejack discussed)
Uh, how would you make AppleJack a coffee machine? Why can't we just leave 294 the way it is and just add a bunch of MLP themed drinks to it?
Nightmare Tank wrote:420-J (Unknown)
*Cough* Party Time Mintals
Nightmare Tank wrote:500 (Zecora discussed)
How do you replace a pill with a freaking zebra???
Nightmare Tank wrote:Are we colouring the infection overlay a dark-blue-purple to imply Nightmare Forces?
I'd assume.
Nightmare Tank wrote:Are we going with Pony or Glitch's backstories?
Don't we have a Project Leader to decided stuff like this? This is a very stupid thing to have a vote/discussion on.
Nightmare Tank wrote:Are we using mine or Mr. Peanut's pages for 1025 (See spoiler for attached comparisons)?
Bronami made those pages, not Peanut. I vote for Bronami's.

CommanderPro100 wrote:Uh, how would you make AppleJack a coffee machine? Why can't we just leave 294 the way it is and just add a bunch of MLP themed drinks to it?
Perhaps. But MLP versions of every drink in the .ini file, is that possible?
CommanderPro100 wrote:*Cough* Party Time Mintals
Well that's the first suggestion I've heard.
CommanderPro100 wrote:How do you replace a pill with a freaking zebra???
Not quite, the idea was to apply Zecora's colour scheme to it; change the red part to grey and add her cutie mark on the white part.
CommanderPro100 wrote:I'd assume.
Alright then. Luna suggested some red highlights. Would you agree?
CommanderPro100 wrote:Don't we have a Project Leader to decided stuff like this? This is a very stupid thing to have a vote/discussion on.
Not to toot my own horn, but I've tried to commandeer this thing more than anyone in here. And I'm askin' because there wasn't a full team consensus yet. We're still in two minds from what I can see on here.
CommanderPro100 wrote:Bronami made those pages, not Peanut. I vote for Bronami's.
Bronami's pages then, s'cuse me. Alright, I think that's one each.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.