Re: SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (WIP)

penpen110 wrote:I made a banner to show my support for this mod! I know it's not in banner format but I did that to get the MTF unit in the backround
Amazing, I will use this as a promotional image! :D
BTW: Thank you for your support!
BTW2: I'm currently trying to add melee weapons (like a knife) and I'm still working on the intro room.

PXLSHN wrote:
epicgamer123 wrote:I find the well great done drawing :D that represents well the mod and the MTF which is great done well ^^ and otherwise you plan to add a mode multiplayer or not? Because I find that this mod would be nice in version multiplayer x)
Yes, I plan on making a multiplayer.
That right there is commitment at it's finest. I say that because of the progress of ShadowZ and juanpro's multiplayer mod.
I think I am the only one who hates SCP-CIM (The mod) and Scp Forums breach

penpen110 wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
epicgamer123 wrote:I find the well great done drawing :D that represents well the mod and the MTF which is great done well ^^ and otherwise you plan to add a mode multiplayer or not? Because I find that this mod would be nice in version multiplayer x)
Yes, I plan on making a multiplayer.
That right there is commitment at it's finest. I say that because of the progress of ShadowZ and juanpro's multiplayer mod.
About the multiplayer mod: I'm know, I'm also making as a project an own "engine" written in Blitz3D and this "engine" will have a multiplayer ability. I mean with that, that I will make a bit of my engine into the code.
BTW: I think the multiplayer in my mod will be different than the multiplayer in ShadowZ and juanpro's mod (like you having guns, you can talk to each other whenever you want (no radio needed), other enemies and more...). So I think, it will be different.