Re: Officially Licensed Live-Action Promo Spot

SyphenTV wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:Well there's not much to talk about. The thing was released a while ago.I haven't watched it yet, but it's probably good.
Yea. I mean, the latest to what I saw, is just an interview with the director, the main actor, and the special effects artist.
.... I just checked it now. I thought it was the actual promo, turns out it was not. In that case, it's been awhile since there has been any information or discussion about it.

Lotims wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:god thanks i thought this project is dead
We'll be posting some major stuff here soon. Only lately we've been waiting until we have more than enough to post, since the amount of people on the official news forum are pretty small
people rarely come here because this place is a little boring :roll:
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

wow okay, but lotims, i have some question for you:

1)how big is your budget?

2)is this movie gonna be a short movie or long movie?

3)is this movie will be a movie that has a premiere, trailers? like, fast and furious 7, interstellar and such

also i agree with your idea that state a movie like containment breach run main antagonist will act like a normal people trapped in a fearful situation. its not like the main antagonist is a badass or a superhero
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:wow okay, but lotims, i have some question for you:

1)how big is your budget?

2)is this movie gonna be a short movie or long movie?

3)is this movie will be a movie that has a premiere, trailers? like, fast and furious 7, interstellar and such

also i agree with your idea that state a movie like containment breach run main antagonist will act like a normal people trapped in a fearful situation. its not like the main antagonist is a badass or a superhero
1.) He already said the budget is secret

2.)I can't answer that factually, but i would imagine it would be short.

3.) It's a freaking promo for a free-ware indie game. So no.

4.)Since when were superheroes antagonists? I believe you meant protagonists.