PNG Document Template.

So recently, there's been a lot of demand for SCP documents or SCP usage. This is all good and such, but some documents don't really look that great. They usually consist of either the old design or awkward crops that look... Awkward.
I decided to save these charming and hardworking people some time by creating a PNG template to satisfy their needs. I realize this might not be worth a whole thread, but I mainly posted this so people would notice. Sorry if that violates something.
Anyway, I threw together some stuff using my phone's diminished version of Photoshop. It's not 100% accurate considering that the motto below SCP isn't gray, but it's closer. I hope my contribution leads to more good than bad.
tldr I got around to making a modern document template for those who don't have PS.
Here:

I just realized it lacks the small foundation logo on the bottom. I'll get to this stuff later. Sorry.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Re: PNG Document Template.

Regalis wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:Or you could just use the official template provided by Regalis.
http://www.scpcbgame.com/document.psd
And for those don't have photoshop installed, here's a png version of the psd file. The fonts used in the documents are Courier New (body text) and Trebuchet MS (the "Clearance Level"/"Object Class" texts).
foiled yet again...
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

SyphenTV wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:Or you could just use the official template provided by Regalis.

Yes, but "document.psd" is 173's document. The one that hubba provided DIDN'T have 173's info on it.
I don't think you understand what a .psd is. If you open the file up with the proper editor, you'll see that all the elements of the document are divided into layers. Like Reg said, it's possible to remove/edit each individual layer.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:

Yes, but "document.psd" is 173's document. The one that hubba provided DIDN'T have 173's info on it.
I don't think you understand what a .psd is. If you open the file up with the proper editor, you'll see that all the elements of the document are divided into layers. Like Reg said, it's possible to remove/edit each individual layer.

I know what the hell a ".psd" is, I'm not an idiot. What I didn't know, is that it had layersLIKE AN ONION

plz.

CommanderPro100 wrote: I don't think you understand what a .psd is. If you open the file up with the proper editor, you'll see that all the elements of the document are divided into layers. Like Reg said, it's possible to remove/edit each individual layer.
This is for those who don't have 'proper' editors but would like to create documents anyway.

Cool, "Official" Foundation Letterhead, This :REDACTED: awesome.

Thanks...
From Intake Log for D-7165-68, Male, Caucasian, Age 28:
Dr. β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ : "Do you know why you are here? Do you know how you came to be here?"
D-7165-68 : "Not really Doc. One moment I was watching the lethal injection pumps drop, the next I was still alive and here."